WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Resident sig maker and TNA mark
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Shock Send a message via MSN to Shock
Default [Official] Mr. Fuji HQ

I will have more later, as Sam does. However, after extensive thinking, my first choice for an HQ is the great manager and wrestler, Mr. Fuji.

He has been inducted into the 2007 Hall of Fame class. He is a former 5 time, 5 time, 5 time World Tag Team Champion (one of them the third longest in history at 11 months). As a manager, he has managed such wrestlers as Don Muraco, George "The Animal" Steele, Kamala, and Yokozuna (to a world title and tag title). He has also managed such teams as The Orient Express and Demolition (to a tag title). Of course, Mr. Fuji has also come up with his signature managerial move, throwing salt in peoples' eyes, which is still kept alive today once in a while on WWE's Dirt Sheet, hosted by Miz and Morrison. So vote Mr. Fuji! Do it.

Although I honestly don't think he'll win, I think he could make it pretty far.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-17-2009, 09:24 PM

thewrestlinghero is looking to come up from OCW...thewrestlinghero is looking to come up from OCW...thewrestlinghero is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to thewrestlinghero

Mr.Fuji is a pretty interesting pick i have not thought him he is a good manger dont get me wrong but i dont see him winning maybe he will be in the 2nd round but he has my support
sendpm.gif
Old 02-17-2009, 09:41 PM
Future Endeavored

Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...

Mr.Fuji will make it to the 1st round not far,but FUJI FTW!
Old 02-17-2009, 10:21 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Here's to the best movie theater ticketaker to ever be a tag team champion. COuld be good 1st round fodder for a monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2009, 08:25 AM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...

Erm, won't be getting my votes.

Although I will admit, a great manager right there.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:51 AM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

He was a terrible manager but a decent wrestler in his day. 5 time tag champion I believe, or something like that.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2009, 11:20 PM
WWE European Champion

Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...

I am not acquainted with Mr. Fuji the wrestler, but I am acquainted with Mr. Fuji the manager. And, I thought he sucked. The only thing he did was wave a Japanese flag and throw salt into the eyes of his wrestlers' opponents. Oh, wait, he did a segment once with Gene Okerlund and Yokozuna at a restaurant that was pretty good. He kept on screaming at some hibachi chef because Yokozuna was hungry and he wasn't cooking fast enough. But, besides this, I have no real fond memories of Mr. Fuji.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:00 AM
Resident sig maker and TNA mark

Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...Shock scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Shock Send a message via MSN to Shock

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
He was a terrible manager but a decent wrestler in his day. 5 time tag champion I believe, or something like that.
Yes. 5 time. One was the third longest in recorded history with, I believe, Toru Tanaka.

But why was he a terrible manager? He led numerous people to titles, both tag teams and individual wrestlers. You too Immanuel. I'd like to know what was so suck-ish about him to you.

Last edited by Shock : 02-19-2009 at 08:04 AM.
sendpm.gif