WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-16-2009, 05:30 PM
is losing his edge
WWE Women's Champion

Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...
Default [Official]Peep Show HQ

Christian
Creepy Little Bastard
Captain Charisma
Christian Cage

He is known by many names and he is the Instant Classic. His legacy spreads from the WWF to the Big E to T.N.A. Share your love for him here.

Why be one of the millions when you can be a Peep?

Last edited by Father:_Polley : 02-16-2009 at 05:36 PM. Reason: poor spelling and grammar.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-17-2009, 04:07 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

I'm a Peep. Even when Christian didn't come to England (you motherfucker!), I remained a Peep. Even when Christian languished in TNA's midcard, I was a Peep. Even now, when Christian's in ECW, I'm a Peep.

I hope I don't harm his reputation by saying this, but Christian is up there with guys like Jarrett when it comes to underrated. Perhaps not as underrated as Jarrett. In TNA, Christian's shown he's on the same level as guys like Kurt Angle, Sting, Booker T, Samoa Joe and AJ Styles. You might smirk at that, but these are top level guys.

Does Christian stand a chance of winning? No, not unless we get three or four major upsets. Is he every bit as good as his "brother"? I'd say so. Hopefully, he'll get far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-17-2009, 05:09 AM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...

Christian is extremely underrated. Some of his matches are classics, when not billed as just that. Strong gimmick, strong character. A great man.

Deffo getting my backing in this thing.

Last edited by OIL : 02-17-2009 at 05:13 AM.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:44 AM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Christian may be the most overrated wrestler I've ever seen. What is this greatness that I've never seen in him? He's a solid midcarder. That's about all. He fits in on ECW and was good in TNA. He's not a mainstream main eventer though. No way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

TNA is perfectly mainstream. Perhaps not as popular as WWE, where he was also briefly a part time main eventer, but still mainstream. Watching his matches with Joe, Angle and Styles in TNA showed what he was capable of. He always made himself and everyone involved look good. The man single-handedly responsible for Kaz's sudden popularity. The bastard.

Quote:
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 02-17-2009, 12:25 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

He's on my list for the tournament. He's definitely got the credentials, but to me he failed in the main event scene, simply because he was boring. He's good, but that's about it.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

Captain Charisma boring? How very dare you, good sir! Alex Shelley's still more charismatic.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 02-17-2009, 12:36 PM

Who said I'm good or a sir?

Yes I find him boring. His promos are practically the same every week and he just bored me to tears on the mic. It was the same thing over and over again and while it was ok, it just got old fast.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2009, 05:54 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Except for leaving him off of my list in an exhausted stupor, Christian has my full support for a majority of the tourney. However, at some point, he's going to be overcome.

He's one of my top 5 favorites in the WWE right now, and I'm going to try and push him where I can.

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2009, 11:01 AM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Christian may be the most overrated wrestler I've ever seen. What is this greatness that I've never seen in him? He's a solid midcarder. That's about all. He fits in on ECW and was good in TNA. He's not a mainstream main eventer though. No way.
Watch his matches.

He deserves a top spot in the WWE.