WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-17-2009, 09:02 AM
On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
WCW TV Champion

BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...

Add that guy who continuously changes his name. I completely forget what his first name was but anyways, I think this is Hogans year to shine.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-17-2009, 09:12 AM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

The thing with this is, to me, Hulk Hogan helped build the industry.. but he certainly isn't the only guy to claim he "is" the industry. Without opponents, he would've just been some fool in yellow tights, rambling on to himself. Without the creative talent that came up with the Hulk Hogan idea, he would've been just some muscle-bulging beefcake.

I have never liked Hulk Hogan, and I'm not suddenly about to start now that he's entered into quite possibly the worst stage of his celeb. career. The guy is worse than Ric Flair at selling his name to anything willing to take it.

American Gladiator's? Please. An MTV reality show? Come on, seriously?

Once upon a time, he was the end-all be-all to Professional Wrestling, but that time has come and thankfully gone. I'll vote for Hogan in the opening round, most likely.. but DO NOT count on a Big Will vote for Hogan when the name's start weeding out, as I don't see him as the glory boy people praise him to be. I see him for the sellout, pathetic loser who is unwilling to put over talent, even now, well beyond his 50's.

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight OIL View Post
Hogan won't get far.

He is a legend, no doubt. But with each return he just makes his legacy worse and worse. He needs better fueds if he returns. Or actually try putting over someone.

Hogan vs Orton - SummerSlam. Pfft.
I got red repped for this. Because apparently Orton can't go over Hogan.

Well, Sixburgh, he fucking well should.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:06 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
This is my pick to take it all. When you think of pro wrestling, this guy should be the first to come to mind. It's a shame he hasn't won yet, but I think this is who I'll be making my push for this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'll be in his camp as well. Throw in mine and Sly's combined talents (egads what a frightening idea) and how could Hulk not win?
The top of my list was Hogan-Hart-Flair. Hogan is my all-time favorite wrestler, no matter what anyone says. As a kid watching the WWF, Hogan was the guy to me. He was what made wrestling what we wanted to watch, and made wrestlers what many of us wanted to be. Talent aside, he was my favorite, and will most likely get my vote to the end.

It'd take some pretty strong convincing to get me to ultimately vote otherwise.

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif
Old 02-19-2009, 05:37 AM
Future Endeavored

DC24 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to DC24

Hogans the best its as simple as that he's the only one to carry two comapnies at there height of being popular. Hogans in a fucking league by himself the industry knows it and we all know it Vince knows it; only Austin and The Rock come the closet. There's a reason he didn't put your favorite wrestler over because he was just that much better.
Old 02-20-2009, 05:54 PM
WCW TV Champion

BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...

It is rather hard for me to view on my cell phone but Hulk gets the one seed in the WCW region. In WCW he became the greatest heel and If I viewed correctly, sting and Undertaker are also in the WCW region. It is shaping up to be a hard region, hopefully the hulkamaniacs will run wild and help the Hulkster win this tourney. Go Hogan.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

The fourth in that region is Cena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-20-2009, 05:58 PM
WCW TV Champion

O shit. I'd love for a Hogan and Cena showdown. Damn this looks to be a tough region. Luckily the peope who are Hogan fans can argue better than I can. Lol
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2009, 12:05 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight OIL View Post
Hogan won't get far.

He is a legend, no doubt. But with each return he just makes his legacy worse and worse. He needs better fueds if he returns. Or actually try putting over someone.

Hogan vs Orton - SummerSlam. Pfft.
this has fuck all to do with legacy. its based on how things wouldve went during their prime.

and Hulk Hogan has put tons of people over. that is a tired, weak, and utterly incorrect argument
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2009, 02:37 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I don't think the English are supposed to support or like Hogan. He talked about saying prayers, which doesn't effect a country that's just not that into the Jesus stuff. He was a flag waver for a country we were never taught to respect, and he looked like a tanned grandad.
sendpm.gif