WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-15-2018, 09:25 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...
Default WWE Wrestlemania XXXIV- World Championship: AJ Styles(c) VS Shinsuke Nakamura

WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
The stage is set for WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura at WrestleMania

AJ Styles hinted on Twitter that this could very well close the show, but I doubt it. Anyways, speaking of money rematches years in the making, this is billed billed as "The Dream Match." This will undoubtedly steal the show, it's pretty much guaranteed. This match however is very unpredictable. Part of me sees Nakamura winning to get his "WrestleMania moment." The other part see's AJ winning to get his. The question is, do we let Nakamura, who can barely even speak English hold the WWE Title. Is he talented enough to do so? Yeah, maybe, but it takes more than just "charisma" and being able to wrestle to do so. He desperately needs a manager, maybe even make him a silent assassin. His facial expressions and horrid mic work, caused from his language barrier will eventually make fans turn on him.

Last edited by BEAT THAT ***** ASS : 03-15-2018 at 09:29 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 11:23 AM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree about having some sort of advocate or manager for him as it is hard to understand and won't translate well. I think this won't close the show either as I believe it will be Lesnar vs Reigns or the rumored Cena vs Taker. Damn shame because if it is wrestling alone, these guys totally will outshine those other matches. However, they need to build AJ vs Shinsuke better. I know the match is a dream match and kind of sells itself but they gotta get some storyline involved and please don't team these guys together like they always seem to do when there is two "face" wrestlers going against each other.
Old 03-15-2018, 09:01 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

legendkiller1979 is looking to come up from OCW...legendkiller1979 is looking to come up from OCW...

Allow me to quote Jesse the body Ventura. "This is truly what the word main event is for. It don't get no bigger." This match should be off the charts good. I can't remember the last time I was this excited to watch a match. I personally can not wait.
Old 03-22-2018, 06:27 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The booking of this match depends on how healthy A.J styles is on that day. If he's 100%, then I'm sure we will get a classic but if he's not ready in time for mania, I wouldn't be surprise if we see a quick squash match to take the title off A.J.

In a way, I really hope that A.J can be cleared in time for mania because for a lot of fans, this is the match of they are the most excited for and it would be a shame to have to scrap this match because of A.J's injury.
Old 03-31-2018, 08:38 PM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

This match should go on last, but they treat the wrestlers so poorly that it will probably open the show ffs.
Old 04-02-2018, 01:32 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm not the biggest Nakumara fan but I do hope this match elevates him and he starts to live up to the hype. AJs the best worker in the business and it should be a great match and a pleaser for the smart crowed.
I think Nakumara should go over and I hope they give him a run with the title. Nakumara is somebody the WWE has invested a great deal into and it will probably be a good PR move to have the first Asian ever to hold WWE title. It will definitely help them draw in some international markets. It's going to be a challenge with Nakumara in main event storylines being he doesn't speak English well but I think they should still give him the ball. If Nakumara flops as champion they're is others that can carry the title like AJ, Orton, Jinder, KO etc.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Always posts around Mania Season.

Elchicano15 is looking to come up from OCW...Elchicano15 is looking to come up from OCW...Elchicano15 is looking to come up from OCW...Elchicano15 is looking to come up from OCW...

This is going to be match of the night even if AJ is still in pain. It's what makes him phenomenal. Please WWE Don't make this the opener. It's sad how this title plays second fiddle to the Universal Title. In a perfect world this should close the show or at least go on after Roman and Brock because I believe Ronda/Authority will end the show or perhaps Taker/Cena. All that aside Nakamura for the win so AJ can heal whatever injuries he might have.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:27 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

So the question coming out of this match is why they decided to turn nakamura heel. This made no sense in my opinion but It got me interested in seeing smackdown on Tuesday.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:05 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
World Heavyweight Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Because they need to position Bryan to be able to have a title match... Nakamura is someone who takes the title from Bryan for nuclear heat, after he wins it from AJ. Nakamura wins MITB and cashes in...calling it now.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

Looking back it kind of makes sense that after losing their only 2 heels on the roster that someone would have to go heel. I mean I was hoping for heel Roode or Orton but hey I like common sense. Let’s see if Nakamura can succeed as a heel, I mean it worked for Neville, Usos, and Sami.