WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-17-2009, 01:04 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Undertaker HQ

DEADMAN FOR THE WIN! Lets make sure he gets WZ torument 3 in the bag. No one has beat him at WM so no one will beat him in this tournment.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...

Lol, he'll get my backing.

Great, great wrestler.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:28 PM
Future Endeavored

Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...Deadman is looking to come up from OCW...

The best of the best!

I am awesome. Undertaker is way better than hart in everyway titles class and style.

Yea!

UNdertaker king of WM!

Edge will lose.

Vader will go down.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:33 PM
World Heavyweight Champion

C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...

I'll vote for him depending who he's facing

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
C.M. is more reliable than the economy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaintenanceBot
No soup for you! and you! and you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAPX4V1
Where is the moderator?..this idiot Slyfox should be banned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparktista View Post
C.M's gunna kill you, cos why? you don't wanna fuck with him, please your nothing but a noob to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
CM if you make any more wrestling posts tonight, I may slip into shock.....
sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...

Wtf, you know, give us some info on the man.

Stop rambling.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Allow me.

The Undertaker is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Despite only briefly being "the man" in the company at certain points, he's seen it all. He's faced the best, he's beaten the best and he's excelled no matter what his age. His style has constantly evolved. He's been the lumbering, invincible big man, the agile striker, the submission artist, the sadistic brawler and more, even all rolled into one.

It will be interesting to see if the Dead Man will once more clash with the man he got taken out by in the first tournament - and who he, in turn, took out in the second. That's fellow (and now, I suppose, former) tournament champion, Shawn Michaels. In my opinion, the best debate arose when these two met last time around. It would be highly interesting to see who will go 2-1, especially when the two are thought to fight at this year's 'Mania.

I don't, however, see him winning. Not that I think he's undeserving. He definitely is - he's the reigning champion. That's exactly why he won't win it though. I don't think we will ever get a back-to-back tournament winner. We may get a double winner, but probably not so early on. If anybody wants to try and make it so, I will back you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2009, 04:18 PM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

Thankyou.

Finally someone with a brain, lol.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:11 PM
Future Endeavored

Sam I will make sure Undertaker wins this tournament and go onto good history.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I could see him going far, but not winning. COuld be interesting if he does though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.