WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2016, 06:13 AM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexcellence of Sexecution View Post
Well we are on the road to Wrestlemania 32 so I've decided to bring back a thread I did last year (and probably the year before because I'm an uncreative hack), to talk about ideas for special entrances at Wrestlemania. It's no secret that Wrestlemania is a spectacle, and as part of that spectacle we have seen some crazy over-the-top entrances through the years. From HBK coming down on the zipline, to John Cena coming out with a marching band, to Triple H and his cute little skull outfit, there have been a lot of memorable entrances.

So that being said, what are some ideas for special entrances this year?

I'll start by making a suggestion for Triple H. Last year, we saw him do a Terminator themed entrance, so I had an idea for another movie tie-tin. Mad Max. Mad Max: Fury Road was one of the best movies of 2015, and the look of that movie matches up perfectly with the whole skull costume thing. I actually think it would be really badass. Go the whole way with it, and have guys with guitars that shoot fire and everything. That's a fucking spectacle.

The Mad Max Fury Road entrance for Triple H is probably the most brilliant idea I've heard in a long time. Talk about a perfect fit for The Game.

Join WZCW now.

sendpm.gif