WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
Knockout Champion

Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirty Dutch Oven is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Fucking Hell. How do I put this gently?

If anyone, and I mean anyone, is still taking this as legitimate news, you're fucking rubes. The people in which Wrestlezone have "credited" with the story have come out and said it isn't true, and that this is a load of shit. Why should you believe a story when the reporter that is crediting has said, "nope, not true".

The main site, in case you guys don't recognize, is generally regarded as a joke, and from my experience, the only thing worthwhile about this place is the forum, and for maybe about 5% of these forums, which I have no problem telling, none of you fucks qualify as. LaBar is a guy who gets his business solely off the back of what other people do, wild rumors that have no basis, and fluff. And for that matter, he's too much of a coward to actually admit when he's wrong, and rather than taking down the "report", which he should do, he allows the "news" to go as is, because it gives him site hits. It's smart, in that people buy it, but it makes him look like an absolute assclown, it makes his site an absolute jokes, and it makes you look like morons for even discussing what is a legitimately bullshit story.

But hey, not like he cares. Or is even going to defend his "work".

Fuck this cock sucker.
The "report" is complete bullshit.
Don't buy into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
there are occasions where violence against women is the right course of action.

Last edited by Dirty Dutch Oven : 11-06-2012 at 02:01 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-06-2012, 03:03 PM

Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...

Ironic really if Cena did confront Vince. It is CENA himself that causes most casual viewers and the previously existing fanbase (from when WWF/E) was on fire to turn the TV station over.

A heel Cena is the only worthwhile path to go with the guy and they won't be that drastic because anyone who could have been a star has been crushed and buried by SUPERCENA!

And it is not like we have any Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart or Undertakers up and coming to help the future.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

Cena's #1 In My Heart sold out
Send a message via MSN to Cena's #1 In My Heart

Cena ain't saying Cena's the problem.

Cena's playing politics to get the title back I think. Telling Vince that Punk sucks and is dragging the show down and BLAM!!!! Cena gonna get his belt back.

It seems only right that the WWE is going to take the title from Punk, 1 night before he reaches a year long title reign. I don't think Vince believes in Punk, I don't think he likes him, I think he's just trying to keep him happy.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:00 PM

Anthomoon is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via MSN to Anthomoon

I think Cena genuinely cares about the company and his rant made Vince book the triple threat match at SS with him.

However, there is definitely too much politics backstage and above all an old mentality. Remember, Cena buried Alex Riley because Riley dared arguing with him. I am not a fan of Riley but it is really stupid and unfair to be buried because of that. The management should be purely based on the wrestler's performance and not on his relationship backstage. It is a business, you have to use the potential of everybody no matter how they get along. Hell, when two guys hate each other in real life, it makes great rivalries (Bret hart and HBK, Matt Hardy and Edge).

In McMahon's DVD from 2006, Vince says:"Politics Suck!". Man, your company is all about politics and it is ruining the product. I think the only time there was almost no politics was in 96/97 when the company was in financial trouble. He did not have the choice but to push the young talents. Now a young talent gets pushed not only because he is good but because he behaves well backstage or he gets along with HHH. What is going on with Miz? Is he finally going to be pushed?

Anyway, I think it is slowly going to change. We need another CM Punk shoot promo with Heyman. And a Brock Lesnar return to turn RAW upside down.
sendpm.gif