WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > WZ End of Year Awards > 2015 Wrestling Awards
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Rookie of the Year
Sting 7 8.75%
Finn Balor 8 10.00%
Kevin Owens 37 46.25%
Asuka 3 3.75%
Charlotte 1 1.25%
Sasha Banks 6 7.50%
Dalton Castle 1 1.25%
Chad Gable 12 15.00%
Nia Jax 5 6.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2016, 06:07 AM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
The man has been wrestling since the 80s.

Tell me why a man 50+ deserves to be named a rookie at all let alone rookie of the year.

Anyone voting Sting needs to look up the definition of the word Rookie
Hey, relax. I didn't make up the rules. I didn't nominate Sting, either. But here we are... and I'm only about 15% serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
You can lower your guns. I promise, no one is going to kill you for it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 06:38 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

The people bitching about the noms are ten times as bad as the noms themselves. We get it, the only two rookies on this list are Jax and Gable, so by all means vote for them. But if you want a REAL 2015 rookie list, this is what it would look like:

Liv Morgan
Bronson Matthews
Nia Jax
Hexia
Sunny Dhinza
Akira
Gable

Go ahead, choose from that spectacular list.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:41 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
The people bitching about the noms are ten times as bad as the noms themselves. We get it, the only two rookies on this list are Jax and Gable, so by all means vote for them. But if you want a REAL 2015 rookie list, this is what it would look like:

Liv Morgan
Bronson Matthews
Nia Jax
Hexia
Sunny Dhinza
Akira
Gable

Spectacular Man
Old 01-04-2016, 07:38 AM
Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
WWE Women's Champion

Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:

Liv Morgan
Bronson Matthews
Nia Jax
Hexia
Sunny Dhinza
Akira
Gable

And the people bitching about the noms have ten times the grasp on vocabulary than the other posters do.

And we already said, Jax or Gable. So if this some sort of "I gotcha" moment, sorry, doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
there are occasions where violence against women is the right course of action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I am a bottomless pit of wad.

Last edited by Con T. : 01-04-2016 at 07:50 AM.
Old 01-04-2016, 07:48 AM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con T. View Post
And the people bitching about the noms have ten times the grasp on vocabulary that the other posters do.
You have Milenko on that side there bro. I'd hold off on that proclamation.
Quote:
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
Old 01-04-2016, 07:54 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate DaMac View Post
You have Milenko on that side there bro. I'd hold off on that proclamation.
And you have Smark Madden, based on voting. Both sides are going to have morons, in a poll. It's how we're going to choose our next president this year.

*Shivers*

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-04-2016, 09:53 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
And the people bitching about the noms have ten times the grasp on vocabulary than the other posters do.

And we already said, Jax or Gable. So if this some sort of "I gotcha" moment, sorry, doesn't work.
So much offense taken, I'm guessing you were one of those ones I was referring to? I was more directing my post at Milenko and Shadow...mancer is it? The ones who are "enlightening" us that Sting and Owens aren't in fact rookies.

Like, WHAT? Sting's not a rookie?!

Last edited by OYDK : 01-04-2016 at 10:18 AM.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:54 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
So much offense taken, I'm guessing you were one of those ones I was referring to? I was more directing my post at Milenko and Shadow...mancer is it? The ones who are "enlightening" us that Sting and Owens aren't in fact rookies.

Like, WHAT? Sting's not a rookie?!
The Sting nom is a wonderful joke that you're insistent on clubbing over our heads like we were baby seals. You're metaphorically killing us, and you're quite frankly killing comedy. Murderer.

I'm not offended (other than your attempt to kill comedy), I just find it funny. I hate the rising chorus of holier than thou fucks who complain when TNA, ROH, and New Japan are snubbed. But when they do complain, this is the type of stuff they complain about. You're proving those assholes right.

Good going, all of you. And good going Milenko, for not understanding satire.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-04-2016, 11:04 AM
ECW TV Champion

Quote:
The Sting nom is a wonderful joke that you're insistent on clubbing over our heads like we were baby seals. You're metaphorically killing us, and you're quite frankly killing comedy. Murderer.

I'm not offended (other than your attempt to kill comedy), I just find it funny. I hate the rising chorus of holier than thou fucks who complain when TNA, ROH, and New Japan are snubbed. But when they do complain, this is the type of stuff they complain about. You're proving those assholes right.

Good going, all of you. And good going Milenko, for not understanding satire.
Whatever man, you're talking a whole bunch of nonsense like always...
Old 01-04-2016, 11:18 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Whatever man, you're talking a whole bunch of nonsense like always...
And you're as useless as ever.

In other news, the sky is blue, and people who vote for Kevin Owens are rather dense

Quote:
Quote: