WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > WZ End of Year Awards > 2015 Wrestling Awards
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Worst Wrestler of the Year
Erick Rowan 4 5.00%
Big Show 10 12.50%
Brie Bella 28 35.00%
Braun Strowman 10 12.50%
Kane 2 2.50%
Eva Marie 26 32.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2016, 11:31 PM
DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
WWF Hardcore Champion

Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to Turd Ferguson

And where are The Ascension?!
Old 01-02-2016, 02:57 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Gotta go with Strowman here; the worst thing is, this was a guy who didn't need to have great in-ring ability, he just had to be a big unmovable object. He was on RAW for maybe a month before he's taking powerbombs through tables, and will probably be out there dancing in a skin-tight outfit to hip-hop music as The Brauninator by the time 2016 is over.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 12:10 PM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Neither The Big Show, a man with a genuine match of the year contender, nor Eva Marie, a woman who garnered more heat than the surface of Mercury, deserve to be on this list.

Whereas I think Nikki is genuinely valuable as a competitor, Brie is nothing but irritating.

Honorable mention to Apollo "Work my back all match and I'll finish with a deadlift spinning powerbomb" Crews. Exceptional athlete, unexceptional wrestler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
Old 01-02-2016, 02:19 PM
The LD Dweller

Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Brie is a heel character using her husband's moves that get a positive reaction from the crowd plus the Brie mode thing is retarded.

Eva Marie sucks in the ring but there's so much heat on her that at least she's entertaining and plays off of that heat and I can actually say I cared about an Eva Marie match (when she challenged Bayley). The same can't be said about Brie.
Old 01-04-2016, 02:48 AM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Easy vote for Brie. She's essentially been Nikki's policeman the entire year, but hasn't improved really in the slightest. Which really negates her being a traditional policeman. Eva Marie I've heard horror stories, but I haven't seen them to believe them. I don't know why Strowman is on the list. He is far better than I'd thought he'd be. Rowan too.
Old 01-04-2016, 04:46 AM
is a happier and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I like it when Rowan teases the splash... Those are probably the only few seconds when people care about him. He actually did it once, couple of weeks ago. I also liked his adoption of Harper's "yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah..." phrase for a short while, shame it had to go.
After reading the comments on Eva Marie in this thread, man I gotta check out this heel heat of hers. If she learns to provoke the crowd some more and hold it in the palm of her hands, she might not need to learn any more wrestling.

Last edited by Reflection : 01-04-2016 at 04:49 AM.
Old 01-04-2016, 04:48 AM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmt225 View Post
Brie is, like, super hot though and married to a guy will all adore.

That said, she got my vote regardless. I honestly probably wouldn't even notice how awful she is if it wasn't for the unbearable screaming she does. That alone makes me want to change the channel every time she's out there.
You're mistaken.. Nikki Bella is super hot.
Old 01-06-2016, 01:07 PM
It was never the same.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...

I looked at our esteemed candidates and instantly voted for Eva Marie, I remember my jaw dropping when I watched her forget to kick out of a pin. However after reading the posts in her defense, the heat she garners can't be ignored as it is a great way to hype up any match she's in. Did you guys see her come out and confront Bayley? Bayley actually started motioning for the crowd to be quiet on Eva's behalf, then she leaned in so she could hear her better.

Seriously though if I could rewind time...I'd probably still vote for her, but I'd at least consider voting for Brie. Who picks and chooses when to be decent, which is worthy enough for worst wrestler of the year. It's like she sometimes wakes up and asks herself should she bother giving any effort today. Her (and Nikki for that matter) wishy washy character is the fault of creative, though.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:13 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ Matics View Post
I looked at our esteemed candidates and instantly voted for Eva Marie, I remember my jaw dropping when I watched her forget to kick out of a pin. However after reading the posts in her defense, the heat she garners can't be ignored as it is a great way to hype up any match she's in. Did you guys see her come out and confront Bayley? Bayley actually started motioning for the crowd to be quiet on Eva's behalf, then she leaned in so she could hear her better.

Seriously though if I could rewind time...I'd probably still vote for her, but I'd at least consider voting for Brie. Who picks and chooses when to be decent, which is worthy enough for worst wrestler of the year. It's like she sometimes wakes up and asks herself should she bother giving any effort today. Her (and Nikki for that matter) wishy washy character is the fault of creative, though.
I agree. Nikki is at least pouring her heart into her craft and even the delusional hardcore fans have picked up on it. Brie though... Brie should probably retire and go home to her husband. Who hopefully will leave her there once he returns.