WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > WZ End of Year Awards > 2015 Wrestling Awards
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Most Improved Wrestler of the Year
Moose 5 7.25%
Roman Reigns 34 49.28%
Ryback 3 4.35%
Nikki Bella 14 20.29%
Baron Corbin 13 18.84%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2016, 07:33 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

I'm both surprised and not surprised that Roman Reigns is in the lead. He has been awesome this whole time, it just became acceptable to praise him now for some reason.
Old 01-01-2016, 07:36 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brain View Post
I'm not really into keeping inventory on someone's moves but can you tell me what moves Reigns added that have impressed you?
Well maybe not his moveset specifically but his matches have gotten a lot better here lately.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 07:46 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I used to hate Corbin and wish he would get hit by a speeding car, and now I only wish that car was backing out of a parking spot when it hits him.
Old 01-02-2016, 03:16 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Last year, fans would have had trouble telling one Bella twin from the other. This year, people outdid themselves trying to describe how their hate for Nikki Bella was real.

Nikki Bella and it's not even close. Roman Reigns did do a lot of improving, but mostly because the ending to the Royal Rumble made it trendy for fans to shit on him.
Old 01-02-2016, 03:26 AM
RIP Cooper's Title Reign
WWE Diva's Champion

World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Roman's always been awesome so I'll vote Borin Corbin as he could end up being what they wanted 2015 heel Sheamus to be. Except he might actually get a crowd to care, simply because of the fact that you hate how much he doesn't.

Plus Ryback still sucks.

Make America Healthy Again! - King Mussel

Credit to Dave
Old 01-02-2016, 06:18 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

It seems unlikely that one can become world class in a number of weeks, so it seems probable that Reigns was already that good - though it was certainly much more evident this year. I'm going to watch his SummerSlam match with Orton one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
I'm both surprised and not surprised that Roman Reigns is in the lead. He has been awesome this whole time, it just became acceptable to praise him now for some reason.
People have begun to wonder if Daniel Bryan can be superglued back together again this time and have decided they can probably make do with the awesome Samoan dude in the meantime.

God help him when Sami Zayn gets called up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.

Last edited by Uncle Sam : 01-02-2016 at 06:21 AM.
Old 01-02-2016, 12:18 PM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I dunno whats changed but Roman's build took a turn somewhere. Letting him be a ruthless, violent man should've made him a heel, but his whole dynamic made him a face.

That Samoan BADASS, that match with Brock, with D Bry started all this, kinda got lukewarm in the middle and now after all that's happened with the Authority being involved.

Those chair shots.
Old 01-02-2016, 12:34 PM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
Last year, fans would have had trouble telling one Bella twin from the other.
A cap, plastic tits and a scowl...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
You can lower your guns. I promise, no one is going to kill you for it.
Old 01-02-2016, 02:05 PM
The LD Dweller

Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...Black Anaconda Vise worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Corbin went from having a shit match in a shit feud against Bull Dempsey to developing an "I don't give a fuck" persona and having a pretty great match with Rhyno and Gable/Jordan and a pretty good match with Apollo Crews where he ended Crews's winning streak. Plus he's pretty great on Breaking Ground. I'd go with him just based on personal preference, but Roman's improved more.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:32 AM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Since I don't watch NXT I'll throw Nikki a bone. She was blown the fuck out in the first round of my Women's tournament for a reason. Next time she might score an upset. Or at least put up a good fight. Compared to her sister, Nikki is a totally different performer.