WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-14-2013, 08:59 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

I seriously can't believe that it's even being rumored that Bryan will be turned heel. Those aren't canned "YES" chants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2013, 08:59 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

That was fucking awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2013, 09:00 PM
What's really good?
WWE Diva's Champion

The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Holy One worked a dark match on ECW recently...

So the Shield has somehow elevated two of the most over guys in the company in Orton and Bryan. That's impressive.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2013, 09:02 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Review is up.

THEY DID IT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2013, 09:03 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I was worried when I heard this news but that was perfect. Bryan is so over it's scary right now.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2013, 09:13 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I was worried when I heard this news but that was perfect. Bryan is so over it's scary right now.
Couldn't agree more. I avoided the spoilers, but somebody alluded to it elsewhere. I figured since The Shield got all that gold that it was coming, but I didn't expect it to be at the hands of Daniel Bryan. He is scary over, well said.

Quote:
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2013, 09:35 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Its silly to put him against Cena for the title.

1. Whats the plan for Ziggler after Del Rio this weekend?

2. He would be MUCH more better utilized chasing an unstoppable monster in Ryback.

Ziggler Vs Bryan could be a new Steamboat - Flair. Incidentally, for the same belt. Excellent matches, Ziggler pulling off super cheap-assed win (until Bryan finally captures the gold, obviously)

Does great things for everyone involved, and the title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2013, 09:39 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post

2. He would be MUCH more better utilized chasing an unstoppable monster in Ryback.

Ziggler Vs Bryan could be a new Steamboat - Flair. Incidentally, for the same belt. Excellent matches, Ziggler pulling off super cheap-assed win (until Bryan finally captures the gold, obviously)

Stop making so much sense, will ya?

Quote:
Did You Know fact!

sendpm.gif
Old 06-15-2013, 01:11 AM
The Mouth of the South Shore
Knockout Champion

JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...JJYanks121 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post

Simple rebuttal:

Beating Cena, which is a distinct possibility at this point, does big things for Bryan's career. Beating Ziggler is something everyone and their mother has done. Essentially, beating Cena elevates Bryan while beating Dolph doesn't at all.
Old 06-15-2013, 06:45 AM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJYanks121 View Post
Simple rebuttal:

Beating Cena, which is a distinct possibility at this point, does big things for Bryan's career. Beating Ziggler is something everyone and their mother has done. Essentially, beating Cena elevates Bryan while beating Dolph doesn't at all.
Bryan's going to need a new finisher or the finish to that match is going to be a roll-up or schmoz, because Cena ain't tapping out to the LeBell Lock. I'm not typically a jaded fan, I don't think, but as it pertains to John Cena I have no faith that WWE will do right by any challenger to him that's over as a face. Let's not forget, despite the Chicago crowd reaction at MITB 2011, CM Punk was still the heel leader of the New Nexus at the time. The Rock was the exception to the rule, until of course they gave Cena his win back. Daniel Bryan, over though he may be, is not The Rock. I think WWE really is going to try their hand at turning Daniel heel.

Quote:
Did You Know fact!

sendpm.gif