WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-11-2011, 03:26 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...
Default WWE RAW LD 7/11/2011 - This Fire Burns

LAST WEEK!
No Chance In HELL!

Quote:
On an explosive Independence Day edition of Raw, WWE Champion John Cena defended CM Punk’s Freedom of Speech in an emotionally charged confrontation with WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon. The night also saw the crowning of a new No. 1 contender to The Champ’s title.
¿Qué Es de Del Rio?

Quote:
You won't find Alberto Del Rio at the bottom of a tequila bottle, but the guy's no less a worm. Just when Rey Mysterio was set to pin R-Truth and prevail in a Triple Threat Match, the Mexican aristocrat slipped in. He locked the cross armbreaker on his not-so-amigo and scored No. 1 contender status for the WWE Championship.
Wait...They're Actually Going Have a Story!

Quote:
When Vickie Guerrero insisted the WWE Universe help celebrate the birthday of her special man friend, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston mercifully interrupted. Kofi traded blows with Ziggler, who fell into Vickie and knocked her butt-first onto the frosted cake. No word yet on the retrieval of several missing candles.
SUNDAY...

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions
Will CM Punk make an appearance?
Will John Cena continue to use his super awesome, wicked cool abilities to defend people's rights?
Will Alberto Del Rio's position in the WWE title picture be addressed?
Will Vince McMahon have any more choice words for someone on RAW?
Will Alex Riley be okay after last week’s assault from the Miz?
Will Ziggler and Kofi continue to have an actual plot to it?
Will the other Money in the Bank participants continue to be built up?
Will WWE.com continue to mess with me by not providing sufficient materials for Riley/Miz to not make it into the top part of this OP?
And oh so much more...with a big thanks to Sam once again for his artistic works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-11-2011, 05:25 AM
Shapeshifting Humanoid
Knockout Champion

Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...Blue Chipper is getting phone calls from TNA...

Nice op, Funkay. I can't wait for this. It feels like I've got wrestling deficiencies and am in dire need of watching a wrestling event. Tonight's Raw is just the remedy I need.

MITB. Why are you approaching so sluggishly?!
sendpm.gif
Old 07-11-2011, 06:03 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

I'll do my utmost to be here, for Punk, the whole Punk, and nothing but the Punk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-11-2011, 06:04 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

I won't be here

BECAUSE I'LL BE THERE MOFUCKAS!
Old 07-11-2011, 06:07 AM
Rear Naked Bloke

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

That ain't classy, JGlassy.

Don't be surprised if I suddenly disappear if Cena and Vince appear in the same ring together again. I'll have projectile vomited over the screen and gone off to fetch some kitchen roll.

Quote:
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 07-11-2011, 06:11 AM

KettleFace is looking to come up from OCW...KettleFace is looking to come up from OCW...

Torn between staying up til 3-4 in the morning for this or simply watching it in beautiful high definition on Sky+ tomorrow.

WE ARE WOLVES
sendpm.gif
Old 07-11-2011, 07:10 AM
Es exspectata.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Ming is looking to come up from OCW...Ming is looking to come up from OCW...Ming is looking to come up from OCW...Ming is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KettleFace View Post
Torn between staying up til 3-4 in the morning for this or simply watching it in beautiful high definition on Sky+ tomorrow.
Same here.

The North Remembers
sendpm.gif
Old 07-11-2011, 08:39 AM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

I'm excited. Oh yes.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:51 AM
Rear Naked Bloke

I get to watch it in mediocre SD regardless of whether I wait or watch it live.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 07-11-2011, 08:53 AM

KettleFace is looking to come up from OCW...KettleFace is looking to come up from OCW...

Still un-decided. I'll be staying up for MITB on Sunday though, decided upon creating a little drinking game. Got a couple rules so far, but seeing as for some reason I can't create my own thread, anyone care to throw in a couple of rules? (Vodka will be the chosen beverage).

WE ARE WOLVES
sendpm.gif