WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-21-2011, 12:38 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
Only one way to stop The Rock. We need to find... The Chain Gang.

That was...incredibly entertaining, actually.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Grapefruits of Wrath
Knockout Champion

Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...

Stop making me like John Cena!
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2011, 01:14 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Is that the first time you've watched it?

Also, You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Coco The Monkey again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Grapefruits of Wrath
Knockout Champion

Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...

First for me, I found it hilarious.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2011, 01:18 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

They kept airing it on SmackDown for about three weeks prior to JBL vs. Cena at Judgment Day.
Quote:
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
Only one way to stop The Rock. We need to find... The Chain Gang.

That four minute video was more enjoyable then anything in a Rock movie.

sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2011, 01:28 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

FUCK YA READY FOR STING!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...

Looking forward to tonight. I hope to be able to join this LD as RAW is actually airing. Had some computer troubles last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Best of luck to you living your life in your mother's pussy. Im sure the insulation is nice in these here winter months.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2011, 01:38 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
I feel dirty for having thoroughly enjoyed that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Sexual Chocolate View Post
First for me, I found it hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
That four minute video was more enjoyable then anything in a Rock movie.
If you hadn't seen that video before now, I wouldn't call what you had life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2011, 01:42 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Honestly, I'm at the point where anything but Sting interrupting The Undertaker will seem underwhelming. But then he takes off his trenchcoat, mask and wig and it's John Cena dressed as Hannibal! He clenches a cigar between his teeth as the show goes off air.

Awwww yeeeeeaaah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif