WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-15-2010, 02:10 PM
On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
WCW TV Champion

BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...

You know I'm watching. I'm going over my friends house. There's a few of us going. So we are all splitting it. So if it sucks it won't be that big of a loss. Losing like 15 or so bucks isn't as bad as losing like 50 or whatever the fuck they charge.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-15-2010, 02:10 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJose View Post
Don't. You'll just look like an ass, and a bad host.
This. It's way more fun to mark out with friends without the distraction of the computer.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Grapefruits of Wrath
Knockout Champion

Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...Smooth Sexual Chocolate is going to make some noise in the draft...

I plan on going for a dip in a nice stream, if all goes according to plan I should be here for my first PPV LD.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-15-2010, 02:13 PM
Best angle of all: retirement
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...

Can't be worse that Hardcore Justice. There won't be any Blue Meanie-wannabes.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

I can say with certainty that Summerslam will be better than Hardcore Justice.

I don't get the hate for this card. I'm really looking forward to it.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:16 PM
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
This. It's way more fun to mark out with friends without the distraction of the computer.
This is why I'm not around on Raw LD's more often, I have a buddy that's always over to smoke out and watch Raw together. Whenever something neat or big happens (Like the Nexus beatdown that got DBD fired), I'll jump on to see some reactions, but otherwise I look like a tool if I try to be on here and hang out at the same time. I got the guy to sign up here, but he's posted like twice.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-15-2010, 02:17 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Sexual Chocolate View Post
I plan on going for a dip in a nice stream, if all goes according to plan I should be here for my first PPV LD.
DirtySex, ftw.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-15-2010, 02:31 PM
My weapon of choice? A green onion.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I was gonna go to my friends house, but they're REALLY annoying and distracting when it comes to watching PPVs, so i'll be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJose View Post
Can't be worse that Hardcore Justice. There won't be any Blue Meanie-wannabes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
A raging kerosene fire of AIDS. Find one, and leap into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Don't. Having a life sucks. You can't review as much wrestling.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-15-2010, 03:12 PM
We shy worth hair
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

. scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella.... scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'll be here though it will be my last PPV LD for quite some time
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu7 in response to me calling him an idiot View Post
Yeah...Coming from a Comma...
sendpm.gif
Old 08-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
I can say with certainty that Summerslam will be better than Hardcore Justice.

I don't get the hate for this card. I'm really looking forward to it.
I agree 100%. Summerslam will have to be better than Hardcore Justice was. After all, pretty much every professional wrestling PPV in the history of professional wrestling PPV's (with possibly one exception) has been better than Hardcore Justice. Being better than this abomination is not really setting the bar too high.

I don't get the hate for the card either, I'm really anticipating this one, more so than any other recent PPV. There are so many potential things which could happen to really "stir the pot," even if some of them could happen, it could be very interesting.

And Doc, with just under 4 hours to go, I'll ask you one last time. Will be see Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan in any capacity at this PPV? Whether it be a face addition to team RAW, a heel turn back to the Nexus, the mystery leader of Nexus, the mystery GM, involvement with the Miz (such as costing him his MITB title redemption, or challenging him for the US title), or just some promo hyping his imminent return. Do you see any of this happening, or will he not be involved in any capacity whatsoever?

Anyone else feel free to jump in and respond as well.