WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

Ric Flair should probably try to not marry women half his age based solely on looks. Look, I'm not saying I know what Ric Flair is thinking, but if he found a nice lady his age instead of trying to find trophy fucks, he'd be in a lot better shape then he is in now.

Watching Michaels bow out last night made me fucking angry as all hell that Ric Flair would piss his send off away from just 2 years ago. Ric Flair meant nothing to the WWE, but they still made him a fucking king and paid proper respect to his over all career.

Ric Flair is just a cheap whore. Hogan came along with a pay check, and he jumped on it.

sendpm.gif
Old 03-29-2010, 02:34 PM
DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
WWF Hardcore Champion

Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to Turd Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Eko View Post
Come on Shocky, that's not fair man. Ric Flair, like it or not, is broke as fuck and needs money. Wrestling is the only job he's ever known, what the hell else is he supposed to do for money? He has to eat just like me and you. And Hogan's never claimed to be retired, though he obviously should be.
He's a retired wrestler, who has a lot of name value.

He can do a lot more than just wrestle.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:34 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Yes it is punishment. I spend my time watching that show expecting to be entertained, not to see some old man 20 years past his prime jumping up and down yelling about Hogan like he did in the mid 90s. It's idiotic and a big reason why TNA is falling like it is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-29-2010, 02:40 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyCompton View Post
He's a retired wrestler, who has a lot of name value.

He can do a lot more than just wrestle.
Such as? He wasn't getting paid very well in ROH for the short time he was there, but Hogan was willing to give him a good paycheck to do the Hulkamania tour and come to TNA with him. I highly doubt Ric Flair wanted to get back into the ring.

Further more, if Shawn Michaels is fine with Ric Flair getting back into the ring (and Flair called him up several times to see if he was okay with it), then I don't see why the fuck you guys are pissed at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Yes it is punishment. I spend my time watching that show expecting to be entertained, not to see some old man 20 years past his prime jumping up and down yelling about Hogan like he did in the mid 90s. It's idiotic and a big reason why TNA is falling like it is now.
Such a stupid statement. Don't like what you see KB? Change the channel. To say that you are being punished would imply that you're being forced against your will to watch this, when that's not the case. You choose to watch it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Yes I choose to watch it and because of it, I'll be stuck watching Vince dominate things because Flair and TNA are fucking morons.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-29-2010, 02:57 PM
Has a Dark Passenger on board...
Million Dollar Champion

Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...Deexter Jorgan scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Deexter Jorgan Send a message via Yahoo to Deexter Jorgan

Flair lost all respect after that Highspots interview he did, he was so classy about the WWE but as soon as he jumped to TNA he's calling them sick for making him retire, watching michaels retire last night shows how much flair pissed on what Shawn and the WWE did for him, pure classless.

And Eko no one told him to go marry a limitless amount of whores who basically share his damn paycheck, seriously not classy at all

sendpm.gif
Old 03-29-2010, 03:17 PM
DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
WWF Hardcore Champion

Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...Turd Ferguson is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to Turd Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Eko View Post
Such as? He wasn't getting paid very well in ROH for the short time he was there, but Hogan was willing to give him a good paycheck to do the Hulkamania tour and come to TNA with him. I highly doubt Ric Flair wanted to get back into the ring.

Further more, if Shawn Michaels is fine with Ric Flair getting back into the ring (and Flair called him up several times to see if he was okay with it), then I don't see why the fuck you guys are pissed at him.
Huh. I would call getting paid around $70,000 by ROH to just do appearances (which he didn't even honor) getting paid very well. Anyone would be happy to make that.

There's a LOT he can do. It doesn't just have to be in the world of wrestling.

Quote:
Such a stupid statement. Don't like what you see KB? Change the channel. To say that you are being punished would imply that you're being forced against your will to watch this, when that's not the case. You choose to watch it.
To be fair, you always complained during Raw as well. Nobody was forcing you to watch then.

Last edited by Turd Ferguson : 03-29-2010 at 03:21 PM.
sendpm.gif