WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-30-2012, 10:05 AM

darthrapture is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andres torti View Post
i think your right in a lot of thingss,im not saying that Sheamus winning is bad but a lot of hype is being build with jericho,and giving a title shot to Sheamus who in the last few months only is kicking ass to Jinder doesnt make sence at all.I would have given Cena or Ziggler the title shot then him.I just really missed shock moments and a few really shock wrestler come back like kevin nash or something like that.,not seeing how booker,cole,jerry and ricardo are fighting...no thanks
See I actually kinda liked that. Booker and King can still go okay in the ring and King still has never won the WWE title. Cole was there to put Kharma over face wise so she can challenge Beth. Everybody hates Cole, and a return is a good point to turn someone. I also like this because Kharma's involvement is good for the younger female audience. Having two daughters of my own I like it when they can look at the screen and seeing gals like Kharma and Beth doing the same things the men can.

I imagine the Sheamus/Jinder stuff was to build some heat behind Jinder and keep Sheamus relevant. If Khali is looking at a WM match I imagine for storyline purposes it's going to have to be Jinder. As far as Ricardo, I thought his entrance and everything was hilarious. I also think he served a good purpose in the match. He was in a spot that helped lighten the mood of the rumble and control the flow of it. I can totally understand what you missed, or wanted out of it all but I have to say that I myself think everyone served their purpose well. The Funkasaurus couldn't go into this match because losing it would kill his momentum. Come in at 30 and get tossed out immediately? Drew I woulda liked to have seen, but I was glad enough he was on the card.

On a side note, I really liked the way they played out Z-Ry's segs at the Rumble. I think I'm beginning to understand the route the E' is going with the broken back and I imagine we'll see the next chapter tonight. Afterall didn't H get removed because of an unsafe work environment?
Old 01-30-2012, 10:19 AM

Tyrath worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tyrath worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tyrath worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tyrath worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tyrath worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tyrath worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tyrath worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tyrath worked a dark match on ECW recently...Tyrath worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Steiner View Post
At first I was saying Kane, but him being eliminated at all would probably kill some of his momentum. ...Probably still Kane.
Actually this was my only disappointment with the Rumble. I think a logical step to bring in Kane at 30 without ruining his momentum would've been to have Cena run in illegally and eliminate him for what he did to Ryder. Then the two could have brawled their way to the back and Kane could've kept his Rumble streak going.

Other than that I was happy with it, since I'm a huge Sheamus fan and this finally gives him something to do other than beat up on Jinder who can go back to jobbing to Khali now.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-30-2012, 02:22 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Oh, and hateshabs is the only one who was correct with his prediction. Congrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-30-2012, 03:17 PM

andres torti is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthrapture View Post
See I actually kinda liked that. Booker and King can still go okay in the ring and King still has never won the WWE title. Cole was there to put Kharma over face wise so she can challenge Beth. Everybody hates Cole, and a return is a good point to turn someone. I also like this because Kharma's involvement is good for the younger female audience. Having two daughters of my own I like it when they can look at the screen and seeing gals like Kharma and Beth doing the same things the men can.

I imagine the Sheamus/Jinder stuff was to build some heat behind Jinder and keep Sheamus relevant. If Khali is looking at a WM match I imagine for storyline purposes it's going to have to be Jinder. As far as Ricardo, I thought his entrance and everything was hilarious. I also think he served a good purpose in the match. He was in a spot that helped lighten the mood of the rumble and control the flow of it. I can totally understand what you missed, or wanted out of it all but I have to say that I myself think everyone served their purpose well. The Funkasaurus couldn't go into this match because losing it would kill his momentum. Come in at 30 and get tossed out immediately? Drew I woulda liked to have seen, but I was glad enough he was on the card.

On a side note, I really liked the way they played out Z-Ry's segs at the Rumble. I think I'm beginning to understand the route the E' is going with the broken back and I imagine we'll see the next chapter tonight. Afterall didn't H get removed because of an unsafe work environment?
i most say i liked those 2 also.Ricardo is fun to watch and its good that Karma is back.But there where wasnt any wow fight in all night.I just missed good fighting and really suprising moments.If i remember well it was Punk last year beginning the royal.Now that was fun to watch,for me the miz isnt a star and i really think he will never be that star who people are going to love.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Deadly Rap Cannibal
King of the Ring

Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Kane entering the Rumble would have made no sense. His entire purpose since coming back has been to get Cena to "embrace the hate." Entering the Rumble to try and get a title match at Wrestlemania doesn't exactly accomplish that goal. Remember when he returned he attacked Cena who did nothing instead of Mark Henry who put him out of action for a few months. His sole motivation right now is this thing with Cena, nothing else.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Wasn't a fan of this show. The matches were nothing to write home about, and the Rumble match nearly put me to sleep. Oh, except for Santino/Foley. That was fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
sendpm.gif