WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-01-2018, 04:57 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
Hans Landa has gotta be a shocker. Not saying it isn't warranted, but for him to pull through in votes and not well-known villains like Scar, The Wicked Witch, Auric Goldfinger, etc is strange to see.
I wouldn't call it a huge shock. People have a really hard dick for that film, despite (in my opinion) it being one of Tarantino's worst efforts. It was because of that film that Waltz really shot into the mainstream, and he deserves it because Landa is the best (and only truly good) part of that film. It was a real treat finding out just how much of an evil and self serving fuck he truly was.

I'm kinda bummed that Jason didn't make the list. His kill count in the movies is over 300+, the most of any slasher film icon. He also didn't suffer the Freddy/Chucky treatment where he transformed from a classic unstoppable mythical killer to a walking pun master. I do enjoy that from Freddy (and Chucky to an extent), but of all the remakes that the slasher icons went through in the mid 2000s, I feel like Friday the 13th was the least awful. They focused wayyyyyy to heavily on the child rape in the Nightmare remake and the Halloween remake went too far in trying to humanize Michael. I'm not even what they are trying to do with the new Child's Play films. At least Jason was fairly true to form, even if that movie was mostly a Skinemax flick with gore.

I am a bit surprised, though the timing of the voting may have impacted it, that Pennywise didn't make the list. People were raving about It recently and even the original 1990 version was a solid film.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:39 AM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

While I really enjoyed Tom Hiddleston as Loki, I just don't see him as one of the 20 greatest movie villains of all time, certainly not #3. I think they try to portray him too often as kinda sorta good, a little misunderstood and in need of guidance. That's not to say that he hasn't done villainous things, of course; I mean, in the first Avengers movie, the guy committed cold blooded murder and orchestrated an alien invasion that he kinda sorta regretted after he saw the devastation that was being caused. Loki's just not dark or depraved enough in my opinion.

I'd have put Nurse Ratched from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest higher on the list. She was such a cold hearted, merciless, uncaring tyrant who delighted in controlling every aspect of the lives of people suffering from mental illness. If possible, she relished seeing the struggles they had to endure just as much as the control and was positively glowing when she dispensed punishment.

Palpatine definitely should be higher on the list. I mean...hell, the man was so butt fuckin' evil that he orchestrated an interstellar war that untold numbers of beings.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 10:05 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

I agree with the sentiments of others that Jason should definitely be on the list. I'd actually put Jason on the list before Myers and Freddy. I just enjoy the mythology of the Friday series and how no matter what happens, Jason is always an unstoppable shark on land only out to kill. Except, he doesn't kill children, which only makes sense because of what happened to him as a child. Out of all the other horror icons and slashers, Jason is my all time fave.

I love Loki, anyone knows this, but I don't think that he should be on the list. Hell, he's not even a true villain anyway. He only does what he does to aggravate his brother. Last two Loki appearances have had him teaming up with Thor. Also, his one huge showing as a villain wasn't even his plan or idea. He was carrying out Thanos' orders. Loki shouldn't be on the list.

Joker should be # 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote