WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-24-2017, 10:21 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
Unless Brock re-signs (which I'm pretty sure he will). They might have him go over at Mania and try again next year to get the crowd to come around on Roman.
I don't think I can live through another year of trying to get Roman Reigns over, I really don't think I can.

Shit he's retired Taker, beat Cena, HHH, Bryan and almost everyone else on the roster. If he beats Lesnar then more than they do with him. He was over as part of the Shield, without the Shield they don't want him.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:22 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Oh wow, Cena burying Enzo on raw talk
Old 09-24-2017, 10:23 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
I don't think I can live through another year of trying to get Roman Reigns over, I really don't think I can.

Shit he's retired Taker, beat Cena, HHH, Bryan and almost everyone else on the roster. If he beats Lesnar then more than they do with him. He was over as part of the Shield, without the Shield they don't want him.
Agreed 100%. Vince needs to stop being so stubborn about forcing Reigns on the fans. We don't want him. Try someone else who the fans actually like!

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:26 PM
Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Knockout Champion

Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post

He hasn't really changed since the Shield. Rollins and Ambrose reinvented themselves. Reigns is Shield guy without the Shield. That's one of several issues.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:28 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Ya Bullshit Cena. I bet he's off to get hammered with his super hot girlfriend.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:10 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Am I the only one that wanted something more from the two main events?
Old 09-24-2017, 11:13 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
I absolutely agree that Reigns versus Cena and Lesnar versus Brain are WrestleMania-calibre matches. I also think WWE had no problem reminding us that this was a B-pay-per-view.
Yeah they REALLY proved tonight how much of Wrestlemania calliber they are.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:55 PM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Braun Vs Brock left a lot to be desired.
Old 09-25-2017, 01:12 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Its a B level PPV. People got hyped based on WWE selling it with 2 matches that didnt really delivered(Cena/Roman was OK Lesnar/Strowman was not so OK) and got disappointed because of that hype. That being said it was OK. Tag team and women match were entertaining (ending on women was urgh but makes me think they are finally, although late, trying to build Bayley as true underdog), 2 matches were OKish (Cena is shooting Bumblebee movie and Brock is there until Mania so dunno what you expected as end results that isnt this) and Enzo and Bray were low points as always. So its just average B level PPV stuff.

Oh, and by latest dirtsheets The Shield is reuniting for TLC. So get ready for that from tomorrow.
Old 09-25-2017, 12:31 PM
Mistakes Were Made

Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...

So they had Reigns beat Cena and made sure that Cena went all in on singing praises for Roman on the after show. The Shield is apparently getting back together at TLC. This is basically Vince's last desperate attempt to make fans cheer for Roman WHEN he beats Lesnar at Mania for the championship.