WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-09-2009, 12:21 PM

jrcongine is looking to come up from OCW...jrcongine is looking to come up from OCW...jrcongine is looking to come up from OCW...
Default (hypothetical) Sid to Host raw in Little Rock???

this thread might get moved, but its about the upcoming edition of raw sept 21. I haven't heard any celebrity guest host. I know Scott Hall and the more likely of the two Sid Vicious are in jonesboro two nights before.

Sid is from arkansas, still in shape and would be over huge in his home state. how likely could this scenario work out.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-09-2009, 01:39 PM
Future Endeavored

T R E Y is looking to come up from OCW...

Not likely, you have to be good on the mic and Sid could quite possibly be the worst ever. What would be huge, yet impossible, Houston Nutt. Former football coach of the Arkansas Razorbacks who was on the hot seat then quit to accept the head coaching job at Ole Miss (an Ark Rival). He would be over HUGE as a heel, but this would not likely work with Nutt being squarley in the middle of football season.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:09 PM

jrcongine is looking to come up from OCW...jrcongine is looking to come up from OCW...jrcongine is looking to come up from OCW...

Nutt would be hilarious as a heel. But i think sid would work. I think crowd would pop crazy for him as probably would anywhere to see him return. Hall would be my first pick but he doesn't have ties to arkansas. like the other two. It would be worth paid admission just to hear him say Hey Yo. And with the kliq again do anything with dx would be crazy.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-09-2009, 03:09 PM

ZigglerSwaggerFan is looking to come up from OCW...

Sid would DEFINITELY work, but sadly, it won't ever happen. Sid's official Myspace is all about him and his fans getting him back on WWE tv. I love the idea of Sid making one last comeback, but apparently, Vince isn't a Sid fan.

He is in great shape, and him against maybe the Undertaker one last time, or dominating CM Punk, would be awesome. And Sid may be the 'worst on the mic of all time'? The worst, no, because he cut some great promos. Not all were great, but most were.

We can hope, huh?

Oh, and also, just because it's not announced, doesn't mean they don't have I bet at least 3 or 4 ideas already for the next 2 months worth of programming.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-09-2009, 03:34 PM

Junior is a member of the JOB SQUAD

i would like to see sid, even for one night just to hear the pyscho music one last time....but come on think of the possiblities if scoot hall one the host it can go one of 2 ways...One would be hall yeaming with the kliq one last time or hall can turn on dx stating that they turn there back on him for all these years. but seeing scoot hall in the ring again would be JUST...Toooo...SWWWEEETTTT!!
sendpm.gif
Old 09-09-2009, 04:15 PM

like i said before they are both 2 hours away from the little rock show. Two days before raw. So come on WWE make it happen. Sid and Hall
sendpm.gif
Old 09-09-2009, 09:04 PM

tomcat2k2 is looking to come up from OCW...

what is the obsession the members of these forums have with sid? i have yet to understand it
sendpm.gif
Old 09-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Future Endeavored

Hervina Whippleman is looking to come up from OCW...Hervina Whippleman is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by T R E Y View Post
Not likely, you have to be good on the mic and Sid could quite possibly be the worst ever.
"Shut up you fat, bald headed, little oaf!" Sid at Mean Gene WM8 pre match interview. The worst ever would not have come up with that line!
Old 09-10-2009, 01:49 AM

Razz is looking to come up from OCW...Razz is looking to come up from OCW...

It would be cool to see SID on RAW again even if just for the nostalgia factor. He would most likely flub some of his lines hah. I would like to see more wrestling personalities in the guest host role. Some other former RAW stars come to mind that are still around like Ken Shamrock, Ahmed Johnson, Sean Waltman etc.. Even greater would be if they could ever get people like Bret, Savage, Warrior, Sammartino and other old school legends who haven't appeared in WWE in ages.. Also on Sid, I know that Scott Hall and him are good friends. It would be cool if Lawler has to leave if he becomes mayor of memphis, that Scott Hall become a commentator. He says in a lot of recent stuff he would love to be a Announcer. If he can straighten his act that would be cool.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-10-2009, 11:51 AM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via ICQ to shafe_41

I would love to see Sid in the ring again even for a short time just to come in and destroy some bitches... but let's be serious for a second. This is Sid you're talking about. Nobody under the age of 16 that isn't a true wrestling fan would probably even know who Sid is. They'd be like "wtf?"

Sid is also not a PG-audience type of guy. Yes, anybody could clean up their dialogue but only few can do it effectively. I don't believe Sid could do this in an effect way at all. Plus, Raw has "celebrity guest hosts." Sid isn't even in the same league as Shaq or dare I say... Jeremy Piven. Sid isn't even Trish Stratus status. Sid is pure mid-90's nostalgia that would only go over with people over the age of 16-18. And since the WWE is ripping the edginess out of it's programming (albeit... they are doing it pretty effectively as of late), I wouldn't hold my breath on Sid making an appearance.
sendpm.gif