WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-28-2017, 09:43 AM
WCW TV Champion

LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...

That's just the environment of the IWC right now... Every PPV is "the worst one ever" and after every PPV, a bunch of people are "cancelling their WWE Network subscription." I can't tell you how many Wrestlemanias have been "the worst ever" according to some fans.

Most of these people wouldn't be happy unless it was CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan for the title with Kenny Omega as guest ref.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 04:27 PM
Join WZCW today!
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

The only thing that is annoying me about this WrestleMania is the apparent main event. They have did well enough with Lesnar versus Goldberg but I really think it is going to be a really poor match. If it goes more than 5 or 10 minutes then I will be utterly gob-smacked. I might be amongst the minority but I reckon that the main event of WrestleMania ought to be the best match of the night. I think the WWE have abandoned that concept altogether with this main event. They have sacrificed a great match and a great end for a decent story. But that is the way that the WWE does business now. It will end with Lesnar holding the belt aloft after finally beating a 50 year old man in 5 minutes and no one will care. It's just a bad choice.

That said, as the event creeps closer, I find myself building to a fever pitch. When you consider the previous Mania card, this one is a million miles better and is going to offer us some great matches and some great angles during and after.

So, to get to the middle of this thread, I have no problem with the card and I am definitely not complaining. Those who are complaining are entitled to their opinion but there isn't much more that the WWE could do to impress me with the exception of Nakamura taking on AJ instead of Shane. As it is, I'm willing to sit back and enjoy.

Check it out in the General Wrestling Section!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote