WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-16-2017, 03:04 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Awww yeahhhh. Best time of the year. Can't wait.

I got my Jericho arguments locked and loaded.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:13 PM
Accidental spam artist

Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...Cena Is A Punk Rocker is looking to come up from OCW...

OLDY If Tully can't win it, I'm going Jericho.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 04:51 PM
The Pachyderm in Question
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
Damn it, I missed the drawing. Oh well, I won't miss the tourney. The Undertaker is going to chokeslam and tombstone his way through the tourney this year. He will win damn it!!!!

And God please don't let there be a Goldberg rally this year. I can see it now, "He beat Lesnar in under 2 min. He won the Universal Title in less than a min. He's unstoppable blah blah blah". Cause that's exactly what I'm going to be saying.
Goldberg is probably looking at Hogan in the third round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:36 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Goldberg is probably looking at Hogan in the third round.
I'll save my arguments for that match, but me thinks Hogan may have an early exit from the tourney this year. Especially if it's the right kind of gimmick match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.