WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > WZ End of Year Awards > 2011 WZ Wrestling Awards
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who is the Worst Wrestler of the Year in 2011?
Matt Hardy 27 37.50%
Great Khali 1 1.39%
Ezekiel Jackson 2 2.78%
Gunner 1 1.39%
Michael Cole 11 15.28%
Crimson 4 5.56%
David Otunga 4 5.56%
Mason Ryan 14 19.44%
Sin Cara 7 9.72%
Matt Morgan 1 1.39%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2011, 02:39 AM
What's the craic?
WWE European Champion

FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...FitFinlay4Life is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Matt Hardy. Moaned and moaned about how he was never given the ball, stropped until he was released by the WWe and then went to TNA and the only noticeable variation to his shtick was his (ridiculous) haircut. Having your demons is one thing but not trying is unforgiveable, especially for a guy who fans legitimately supported for a long time.
Old 12-21-2011, 06:37 AM
Deploy the cow-catcher......
WWE Champion

Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...Mitch Henessey is being held back by Triple H...

Tough choice here, but Mason Ryan gets my vote. Matt Hardy's big debut in TNA was awful, and his rebirth run was a huge flop, but Hardy can provide watchable matches every now and then. But Ryan fits the mold of the muscle head, who only got a spot because of his incredible physique. Ryan is horribly boring and dull, and his matches aren't worth watching at all.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:02 AM
Gone but never forgotten.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...D-Man is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Matt Hardy was an epic fail from start to finish and up until present day. There is no way that anyone was worse than him. He gets my vote.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:22 AM
Sigmund Freud On Ritalin And Roids
TNA Champion

Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...Little Jerry Lawler is getting phone calls from TNA...
Send a message via AIM to Little Jerry Lawler Send a message via MSN to Little Jerry Lawler

R-Truth.

Damn, he isn't on the list.

I'll roll with Morgan. What people see in him I will never know.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:48 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Is Matt Hardy really that bad of a wrestler? Were his matches really that terrible? Sure, he's proving to be the living embodiment of fail in reality, but in the fictional land that exists between the ropes, was he really that terrible?

Michael Cole on the other hand put us through three (possibly three, I may have repressed the memory of a third) terrible... TERRIBLE matches. He almost singlehandedly ruined WrestleMania and he constantly insulted our taste with that ridiculous outfit he wore that appeared red on my TV instead of Syracuse orange.

So who are you going to vote for? The guys who's a piece of shit in real life, or the guy that's a piece of shit on TV?
Old 12-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Down with the trumpets.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...

Matt Hardy - I don't actually remember seeing him wrestle in like all of 2011.
Great Khali - Had an awesome match with Sheamus and Henry and went out like a boss.
Zeke - Seeing him grow hair may have been the best thing to ever happen. Ever.
Gunner - TNA.
Michael Cole - He's not a wrestler.
Crimson. TNA. And ginger. Ginger. I think you can see where I'm going with this.
Otunga - Saved by one hell of a street fight.
Mason Ryan - ''Why does Batista mumble in a Welsh accent?''
Sin Cara - Flippidy-flop. Literally. All flips and then flopped with his suspensions and injuries.
Matt Morgan - TNA.

Verdict: Crimson.

Dye your hair, you cunt.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:54 PM

Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...

HE'S FAT

Matt Hardy was probably my favorite wrestler in 2005. Like, for a few weeks until I realized how awesome Benoit was. Was

Fuck you, Matt. You're fat.
Old 12-23-2011, 04:46 PM
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

Matt Hardy's personal issues have nothing to do with his ability as a wrestler. It's really frustrating to me that he'll likely win this thing, even though in TNA he tried to at re-invent himself and put on a few good matches. He was barely even in the ring in 2011, so there's no chance he should even be on this list. Worst wrestling personality...maybe. Worst downward spiral...sure. Most disappointing wrestler...definitely! But, just the worst wrestler of the year period? No chance...

Matt Morgan and Crimson don't belong on the list either. I'm all for having variety, but come on...

Great Kahli. Every single year. I can't not vote for him. Hornswoggle was probably worse in reality, and Michael Cole somehow managed to ruin a WrestleMania for me... And his defense he was at least used correctly in his last few month run..ish. But until he's gone from the WWE for good, I vote Kahli.
Old 12-23-2011, 06:10 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

I'm really tempted to say Matt Morgan, but since I don't watch TNA that much anymore it wouldn't be fair. I think I'm going to go with David Otunga. Mason Ryan at least had someone [Dolph Ziggler] who managed to make him look impressive. Otunga wrestled Orton and still didn't look good.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Pourquoi?
WWE Diva's Champion

xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...xoxo French Kiss xoxo is looking to come up from OCW...

Matt Hardy isn't a wrestler, he's a dope head

2011 Winner of.......
"The Iron Donkey Award for Worst Poster of the Year"
"The Cheap Ho Award for Poster You'd Most Love to Pimp Slap"