Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Wins This Match?
Ric Flair 21 40.38%
Andre the Giant 31 59.62%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2017, 09:15 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
How is that? You're telling me that Andre having masked guards was a common occurrence like the Four Horsemen interfering in a Flair match?
When he was a machine against Heenan yes.

the Five Moves of doom?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:26 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

But the Horsemen interfered in EVERY BIG MATCH FLAIR HAD!!!! It was routine. It wasn't routine for Andre to have "help".

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:15 AM
Is a weird cartoon.
WWE European Champion

ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...ShinChan scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gribbler View Post
Flair has been in a TLC match before... Against Edge, I think he was Edge's first WWE Championship defense. Held his own quite nicely at 60 odd.
Oops. I don't remember it but it did happen. And Ric Flair lost it as well. So there's the gimmick match loss.

Apparently more appropriate would be considering every match between Andre The Giant and Ric Flair. And to my knowledge, Andre always defeated Ric.

Vote Andre.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:55 AM
Where's your gold? Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I can't be stuffed writing a long post to get my point across for Flair so I'll do it basically in dot points.

I will start by saying that if Andre can't lose to Flair in a gimmick match then im not sure who can beat Andre. It always goes back to his strength to absolutely destroy his opponents. That's fair enough because he is the most dominant superstar to set foot in a ring but Ric Flair is also one of the greatest of all time. Andre could kill Flair in two seconds and Flair might not be able to do much damage to Andre unless it's his figure four lock, but in a gimmick match where ladders actually hurt anybody, I see the dirtiest player in the game prevailing

A few ladder shots, chair shots, lead pipes, etc to Andres knee and Flair could just smash him with a chair all day. Why the hell would Flair get close to Andre before hitting him with a weapon. He knows he ain't gonna out power him or inflict much damage with his moves. Andre will be chasing Flair the whole match. No reason for Flair, the dirtiest player in the game' to physically touch Andre with his hands until Andre is getting carried out on a stretcher.

I touched on it before but how can Andre lose a match. He'll beat the Rock and Flair in a gimmick match while also flattening every other superstars in a regular match in the last couple of years. I understand what Andre is, and he was undefeated for some bulllshit stretch. Was it 15 years or something? So I understand what he is capable of, but a gimmick match against one of the best ever who is also the dirstoest ever, where they don't have to pin or submit each other meaning no moves have to actually be done it's hard for me to see that.

Not because Andre needs to lose but because I honestly think Flair could beat him.

Vote Flair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH

Last edited by Khalifa : 04-18-2017 at 06:05 AM.