WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-29-2017, 09:34 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
You are probably coding it wrong.

Take the full web address of the video and look for the part that is after a lowercase v with an equals sign next to it.

For example, if the web address was "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7B35kic90E" then you would take "f7B35kic90E". Copy that part.

Click the youtube tag. There should be a "YOUTUBE" bracket and a "/YOUTUBE" bracket.

Paste the part of the video web address after "v=" in between the two youtube brackets in the formatting.

This displays the video in your post.

Oh OK!! Thank you!!!
WORLD TAG TEAM- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 08:09 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Yeah, I just told you it doesn't work on mobile. No one on this forum regularly will be able to fix it either. I'd recommend just getting used to it.
Thankfully, it's alright now.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:50 AM

Hordriss is looking to come up from OCW...

Not sure if this is the place to report this, but seeing as Wrestlezone don't bother responding if you send a tweet to them....

Wrestlezone has actually pretty much forced me to use an Ad Blocker if I want to be able to view their site. I was getting full page ads that I could not get rid of that blocked the entire page. That meant, even if I could find an article to read before the ad came up, that article would also disappear behind the ad meaning it was impossible to read.

I actually would prefer not to use one, as I know a lot of sites rely on advertising revenue to keep going and I want to be fair, however when a site is literally being destroyed and rendered unreadable due to ads it is running itself, it gets beyond a joke.

It would be nice to get some kind of response when tweeting to them, especially when I'm saying "Hey, I can't actually use your site because.....".

For info, the offending Ad is for a movie called "The Belko Experiement". Here's an example of what my screen looked like with the ad:

Last edited by Hordriss : 04-22-2017 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Added final paragraph
Old 04-22-2017, 11:14 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordriss View Post
Not sure if this is the place to report this, but seeing as Wrestlezone don't bother responding if you send a tweet to them....

Wrestlezone has actually pretty much forced me to use an Ad Blocker if I want to be able to view their site. I was getting full page ads that I could not get rid of that blocked the entire page. That meant, even if I could find an article to read before the ad came up, that article would also disappear behind the ad meaning it was impossible to read.

I actually would prefer not to use one, as I know a lot of sites rely on advertising revenue to keep going and I want to be fair, however when a site is literally being destroyed and rendered unreadable due to ads it is running itself, it gets beyond a joke.

It would be nice to get some kind of response when tweeting to them, especially when I'm saying "Hey, I can't actually use your site because.....".

For info, the offending Ad is for a movie called "The Belko Experiement". Here's an example of what my screen looked like with the ad:
We have nothing to do with the main page. If you experience giant ads on this forum then there is almost always an X you can click to get out of the ad. Yes they get annoying but it isn't tough to get past them. The ones here on the forum anyway, the issues on the main site are handled by a completely different staff and you would have to talk to them.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:06 PM

Hordriss is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
We have nothing to do with the main page. If you experience giant ads on this forum then there is almost always an X you can click to get out of the ad. Yes they get annoying but it isn't tough to get past them. The ones here on the forum anyway, the issues on the main site are handled by a completely different staff and you would have to talk to them.
That's the thing, there was no cross to get rid of the ad. I looked all over the page and couldn't find it. I'll have to see if I can find a contact for the main site then.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:50 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordriss View Post
That's the thing, there was no cross to get rid of the ad. I looked all over the page and couldn't find it. I'll have to see if I can find a contact for the main site then.
I had the same problem quite some time ago. Installing an ad blocker is your best bet. The ad's are atrociously huge and some of them were making my anti virus go nuts. Don't waste your time trying to find someone on the main page to do anything, they won't, they need the revenue to run the site. Haven't had any issues since installing the ad blocker.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:33 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

Is there a way to make a title that re-directs to a link? (example I write WCWF.com and it re-directs to the WCWF thread)

Update: Nevermind I just figured out how
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
Old 06-11-2017, 12:40 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Is there a way to make YouTube videos auto play?
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES

Last edited by Kurt Angle's Black Son : 06-11-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Old 06-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ W C W F ]. C O M View Post
Is there a way to make YouTube videos auto play?
Not that I'm aware of and I would work to disable it if there was. Auto playing videos are the absolute worst.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Not that I'm aware of and I would work to disable it if there was. Auto playing videos are the absolute worst.
I think there used to be but it was disabled. You've been doing this so long that you've forgotten your own work.