WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-17-2017, 12:32 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
The Godfather, Pierce Brosnan, Janet Jackson, Megan Fox, Danny Trejo, and a crazy serial-killing psycho named H.H. Holmes.
The Devil in the White City is an amazing book about Holmes. If that stuff interests you in any way, I'd highly recommend it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 01:53 PM
Thank you Cesaro

Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

I share a birthday with Jay Lethal, Orlando Jordan, and Nikki Cross.
Outside of wrestling I share a birthday with Tony Romo and Queen Elizabeth II

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Either we're going to actually resolve things and let it go, or just ban me for good.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:01 PM
Better Off This Way
WWE Women's Champion

Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Only two celebrities that I care to remember.

Ric 'by God' Flair and Uncle Sam.

Maria too apparently.

Last edited by Mr. Artistic guy : 10-02-2017 at 08:03 PM.