WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > WZ End of Year Awards > 2013 Wrestling Awards
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: What Is The Worst Angle Of The Year?
Aces And 8's 18 29.51%
Big Show Is Fired/Broke 23 37.70%
Ryback Whines 1 1.64%
Authority 4 6.56%
August 1 (Tito Ortiz Debut) 15 24.59%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default Worst Angle of the Year

Worst angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:14 PM
King Of The Wasteland
WCW TV Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Does Aces & Eights count??

There's nothing more annoying to me than something with potential that flops terribly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Better Off This Way
WWE Women's Champion

Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. Artistic guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Aces and Eights, or rather the booking of it. Thank god that's done with.
Old 12-09-2013, 04:32 PM
📶
WWE Women's Champion

The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...The Butcher is going to make some noise in the draft...

Kurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF!

Last edited by The Butcher : 12-09-2013 at 04:32 PM. Reason: with apologies to Bear Hug
Old 12-09-2013, 05:35 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

The Big Show is fired...or is he? No wait, he's not, he's in the title picture...again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:36 PM
BEAST MODE, MOTHERFUCKERS

Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay Q. Bryan View Post
The Big Show is fired...or is he? No wait, he's not, he's in the title picture...again...
It's funny you mentioned this.

At Fort Lewis in Washington today they're taping Tribute to the Troops, and I met Big Show at a meet and greet. HE even said that this was the worst storyline he ever did. He said that they were pretty much spinning their wheels until Cena came back.

If he thinks it sucked, it sucked.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:57 AM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake's Whore Mother View Post

At Fort Lewis in Washington today they're taping Tribute to the Troops, and I met Big Show at a meet and greet. HE even said that this was the worst storyline he ever did. He said that they were pretty much spinning their wheels until Cena came back.

Being the pure, HUNNNADULTERATED, WUNNNHUNDREDPURRRCENT ATHLETE THAT I AM, the Bear King is not jealous of the Big Show, oh no sir, but if there's one thing I GOTTA ask you, Pancake's Whore Mother, yeah, just one thing: How did it feeeel to shake that twenty-inch hand?

Big Show is a giant, yeah, butIKNOWWW HIS SEcret, yeah, I know his secret. He BIT INTO A SLIM JIM TODAY!!! OHHH YEAHHH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
You can lower your guns. I promise, no one is going to kill you for it.
Old 12-12-2013, 01:14 AM
BEAST MODE, MOTHERFUCKERS

Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Beastmode 24 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear "The Hitman" Hug View Post
Being the pure, HUNNNADULTERATED, WUNNNHUNDREDPURRRCENT ATHLETE THAT I AM, the Bear King is not jealous of the Big Show, oh no sir, but if there's one thing I GOTTA ask you, Pancake's Whore Mother, yeah, just one thing: How did it feeeel to shake that twenty-inch hand?

Big Show is a giant, yeah, butIKNOWWW HIS SEcret, yeah, I know his secret. He BIT INTO A SLIM JIM TODAY!!! OHHH YEAHHH!!!
Big Show doesn't have hands. He has Goddamn baseball mits.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:09 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake's Whore Mother View Post

I remind people that this is a guy who once chased his father's casket down the street as it was being road-hauled by a former correctional officer. Also, he was once thrown off of a building by Hulk Hogan, then came back to wrestle the same night. This man knows shit storylines.

Ouch.

Last edited by Rayne : 12-12-2013 at 03:13 AM.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:37 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

AJ Styles turns into CM Punk and leaves