WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > WrestleZone Predictions Contest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-16-2011, 04:07 PM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Seeing as Theo posted his predictions, I'll do the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 09:10 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Sorry, FunK. I assumed Theo would have informed you. Until the tag team division is more populated, there won't be a Tag Team Championship match.

If there is still no participation at SummerSlam, then I am thinking of coupling people randomly or just getting rid of the Tag division. I'll put it to vote though, so don't think I will just be wiping it out with no input from anyone else.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:29 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Fenix View Post
Sorry, FunK. I assumed Theo would have informed you. Until the tag team division is more populated, there won't be a Tag Team Championship match.

If there is still no participation at SummerSlam, then I am thinking of coupling people randomly or just getting rid of the Tag division. I'll put it to vote though, so don't think I will just be wiping it out with no input from anyone else.
I'd make a tag team now however I'm not here for Summerslam, I'm on a boat in the middle of the Caribbean a week before and after Summerslam, with very limited internet access. It wouldn't be fair if I made a team and then couldn't show up for it. After Summerslam I volunteer to be paired with anyone. And give Funkay and Theo a run for their money.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:35 PM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Sorry FunKay, forgot to give ya the heads up. My apologies big guy. Clearly we are too much of a threat that no one wants to challenge us.
Old 07-17-2011, 04:53 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Mays View Post
Sorry FunKay, forgot to give ya the heads up. My apologies big guy. Clearly we are too much of a threat that no one wants to challenge us.
Let me go dig out that Harlem Heat clip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:04 AM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

Quote:

Hey Dave, if you're looking for more tag team's - assuming we can still remain single's guys as well.. I have reached out to someone in asking if they'd like to form a team. If so, you may very well have a formidable duo looking to make a statement at the current Champs expense.

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:18 AM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

KB - I've PM'd my predictions to Dave already. I'll be on before the ppv to post them in the public predictions thread as well, if Dave hadn't done so by then.

Goodluck.

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:56 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Yeah, guys. I'm not going to be able to post your predictions. So you guys should feel free to post them in the prediction thread whenever you like.

Good luck to everyone tonight.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:03 PM
The Hunt is On
Knockout Champion

Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Joe's Gonna Kill You

I would be open to going into the Tag Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Help us JGKY, you're our only hope.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:09 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

People can do both. I mean, you can still compete in single's competition too. So don't let that put anyone off.