WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-01-2017, 02:11 PM

DaleBryan is looking to come up from OCW...DaleBryan is looking to come up from OCW...DaleBryan is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't really love the idea of Neville vs. Brock.

But, I am all in favor of Neville to step out of the cruiserweight division and chase other titles or just other feuds in general. I like the idea of a really heated personal feud between Neville and Rollins, or Neville vs. Ambrose. I created a thread awhile ago about Balor joining the cruiserweight division to feud with Neville. While I understand that a lot of people don't like the idea of him joining the cruiserweights, I still like the idea of the feud in general. Not for cruiserweight title, just a one on one feud. There are other guys Neville could fight that would be interesting.

The only other guy in the cruiserweight division that I would like to see step out is Austin Aries. I think he would do really well on Smackdown Live. He could feud with KO, Dolph, Sami Zayn, even Randy Orton would be somewhat interesting to me.

The biggest problem with taking those two guys away from the cruiserweight division is the MAJOR hole that leaves for interesting matches within the rest of the division. I could see Hideo Itami being a nice addition to the group of cruiserweights. I also think Jack Gallagher deserves a title reign. So Hideo vs. Jack could spark some interest for me. But from there, idk where else to go. Maybe if they sign Richoette (sp?) or if they put Tyler Bate in the division. But I just don't care about any of the other cruiserweights. TJP, Cedric Alexander, Noam Darr, Tozowa, etc. none of these guys do anything for me.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-04-2017, 01:05 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...

forget the whole Brock vs. Neville idea.....just have Cruiserweights battle others in various feuds. just because they are Cruiserweights doesnt mean they can't/shouldnt be in a personal feud. For Example, have some heel (Cruiserweight or not) feud with a top star over something. For example, say Dean Ambrose loses to Miz (Again), on the next RAW, have say (for example) The Brian Kendrick come out and call him a 2 time loser and then have Kendrick cheap shot Ambrose to kick start it.

the issue with the Cruiserweights on RAW is that most of the feuds they are in are either 1) old or 2) we'll see another match similar to it on 205 Live. and Speaking of Austin Aries, my hope is that when he's healthy, he moves onto the IC Championship. i think he and Miz would have a great feud if WWE lets Aries do his mic work.
sendpm.gif