WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

In no particular order;

Number 4: Doom

If you ask someone to name a tag team that just couldn't be fucked with in terms of raw power, the team of Ron Simmons and Butch Reed isn't a likely answer. My memory of this team was that they were so tough, that the Steiner Brothers often had to cope with being out-gunned by utilizing finesse and trickery to be able to score a win.

Number 1: The Crush Gals

I recognize this team as being underrated because they deserve world wide appeal for their work. Few people know of Chigusa Nagayo and Lionesse Asuka outside of Japan, where they were insanely over. They evolved into the one of the most amazing tag teams in prowrestling history, essentially they were the female equivalent to Lex Luger and Sting.

Number 5: The Smoking Guns

They've been tag-team champions and such, but where I think they're underrated is in just how amazing their matches were. Check out their early work on RAW, back before they were in the running for the tag team championships. Bart and Billy's precision was absolutely uncanny. They were hitting the best dropkicks I've ever seen in tandem and they were making jobbers look phenomenal for working with them.

Number 3: The Gangstas

New Jack is often despised by prowrestling traditionalists, for good reason. I myself am the type of fan who gets amped when I know that two teams who generate hindenburg levels of heat are about to crash head on into each other. The Gangstas ruled prowrestling as the absolute baddest tag team out there. It could easily be assumed that a team didn't fight The Gangstas because they were terrified of them. Their matches weren't the type that could ever please a Dave Meltzer, but dammit they more than earned every penny I ever gave them.

Number 2: The Mounties/Quebecers

Sometimes, even though a team was given their due during their run, a team still isn't remembered as one of the greatest. This duo was phenomenal when it came to winning a damn match by any means necessary. I remember at one time Jacques was injured so Pierre had to defend the tag team titles solo against the team of Bob Holly and The 1-2-3 Kid, he took all they could give him and still powered through and won that match. As far as heel tag teams go, this duo was the absolute greatest in my opinion.