WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-10-2016, 11:51 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Should Roman Reigns turn heel?

Should "The Guy" The Big Dog should he turn heel? If Vince is dead set on Reigns being the #1 guy in this business in this company then should he turn heel?

I mean if your top guy is constantly getting booed and if he is hated in the Universe then you have no choice but to turn him heel but would Vince do it though?

Roman Reigns in that vain he is similar to The Animal Batista in the regard that Batista is just that hated much like how Reigns is now so why not turn Reigns heel?

I mean his look doesn't scream babyface it screams heel but if anything they should turn him back into the silent assassin the silent badass he was when he was in The Shield but then would that even make a difference? Perhaps changing Roman Reigns' theme song would be a start but also Reigns' moveset needs to be changed up more in the sense of giving him a new finisher

Or they can give him a complete makeover like making him similar to his NXT character the cocky, arrogant self-absorbed guy who wears flashy suits and has a lot of charisma in terms of talking
sendpm.gif
Old 10-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Krissssssss Benwa...Benwa
WWE Diva's Champion

Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...

Yes I can't believe this is a question anymore. He gets booed out of every building every night. Why is he still a babyface. And please nobody compare him to John Cena. There's a reason the few times he was unanimously booed are special in WWE lure. That's because usually at worst it was 50/50 but he got cheered quite a bit. Reigns's has been cheered 1 time that I can remember in the past 11 months and that was when he beat down Triple H. There is no logical reason for why Roman Reigns is a babyface.
Old 10-10-2016, 02:38 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would say yes. Somehow he gets added to Universal title match at Survivor. HHH returns, pedigrees Rollins. Owens is happy since he thinks he's The Guy. HHH pedigrees him. Reigns wins the title and he and HHH hug. Roman finally 'bought in,' and becomes the heel everyone has been wanting him to be for the last 2 years.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-10-2016, 05:36 PM

NxtBigThing is looking to come up from OCW...NxtBigThing is looking to come up from OCW...

Honestly I don't think there is a need yet. Let it slowly build. Let Seth turn face and have them rebuild their friendship until Roman stabs Seth in the back on a reverse situation from Seth breaking up The Shield. I think that or another moment is needed to make him one if not top heel. I think the heels of KO, Jericho, Rusev, and if done right Braun Stroman on the Raw brand is fine right now. I think once Balor returns they might need another heel so that could be a good time to turn as well.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-10-2016, 05:56 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I've been a proponent for teaming Reigns with Rusev and have Lana be their mouthpiece. Eventually Reigns can be a heel champ. In due time have Lana ditch Ru Ru for Reigns and have a face Rusev championshio grudge feud between Reigns and Rusev.

Clearly after their current feud this will have to wait.

But a heel turn has felt right for a long time. Maybe he can take Cena down that hole with him.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif
Old 10-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

WWE has had what feels like dozens of perfect opportunities to turn heel. He could have turned on Dean at the end of the Survivor Series tournament, he could have speared the People's Cousin at WrestleMania. Double turn with Rollins at MITB. Returned from suspension with a new attitude. Attacked Finn Balor after their match. So many opportunities ignored. Unless I see a turn take place, I'm going to continue expecting Vince to keep digging his heels like a stubborn old fool and never pull the trigger.

I ignored the actual question in the title, I know. Please excuse me, but I'm done holding my breath on this topic.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
sendpm.gif
Old 10-10-2016, 06:54 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @DW View Post
WWE has had what feels like dozens of perfect opportunities to turn heel. He could have turned on Dean at the end of the Survivor Series tournament, he could have speared the People's Cousin at WrestleMania. Double turn with Rollins at MITB. Returned from suspension with a new attitude. Attacked Finn Balor after their match. So many opportunities ignored. Unless I see a turn take place, I'm going to continue expecting Vince to keep digging his heels like a stubborn old fool and never pull the trigger.

I ignored the actual question in the title, I know. Please excuse me, but I'm done holding my breath on this topic.
Agreed, they've had loads of chances, fans are booing him out of the building and they won't do it. It's going to get to the point when booing him doesn't work anymore and people just sit on their hands with their mouths closed. Then the WWE will have a real problem on their plate. Once fans start turning away it's hard to get them invested again. The Reigns character is stale and needs a reboot, until then he's stuck in a rut.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Magical Girl
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...Good Golly It's Ollie worked a dark match on ECW recently...

He's not going to but he should.

The contrarians have become the majority, and neo-smarks now only have to spend 5 mins online and believe they're supposed to boo Reigns in order to be cool and fit in. Ship has sailed on his face run for now and presently he is never getting that much of a positive pop no matter how much I or anyone else personally like him.
sendpm.gif
Old 10-11-2016, 12:06 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Should? Yes. Would? No.

I think that Roman Reigns MUST turn heel if he wants to be a credible main eventer. Going heel would just show us the other side of Roman Reigns. He needs to leave things associated with Shield like his entrance music and attire. It looks like he's one man Shield but he isn't as interesting as the original Shield.

Some wrestlers are better as faces and some as heels and I think that Reigns is way better as a heel. And he's still nowhere being the guy as much as WWE wants to make us believe this.
Old 10-11-2016, 04:00 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

MoRtAnDaD is looking to come up from OCW...MoRtAnDaD is looking to come up from OCW...MoRtAnDaD is looking to come up from OCW...

Why turn him when he is already a heel to the 98% of the audience?
sendpm.gif