WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-07-2011, 09:44 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Clem is a member of the JOB SQUAD

I watched the clip in question and I was confused as to what the argument even meant.

Not only is the guy moaning at CM Punk not making sense, how did Punk jump from Cena to TNA in a single breath? The two aren't really connected...

As for why Punk feels comfortable taking shots at TNA, it's probably because he's headlining the top promotion in the world, thinks his position is secure and has all his old ROH buddies bitching about TNA during their off-hours.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Hexagonal Hedonist
ROH Pure Champion

shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...shattered dreams is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Punk will be fired within 24 hours

Anyway, while I am sure people will glorify Punk as getting the best of the guy here, I would suggest the opposite. Just the fact that this ended up making its rounds on the internet means the fan won.

I don't know what to make of Punk's issues with TNA at this point. I can never figure out if he is trying to help them out by mentioning them or he really is that bitter. I really don't get why the indy guys that are in WWE all seem to put TNA on blast at some point. You would think they would want to support their friends working there and the idea that WWE is some indy purity haven is laughable at best.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:09 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

I guess Punk still has a beef from what happened due to his fight with Teddy Hart. Either that, or he made a witty assumption due to the fan apparently booing him and saying "no" when Punk asked if he was a Cena fan. Even so, it's barely even a jab more likely a simple name drop.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:15 PM

Krossbreed is looking to come up from OCW...

CM punk is loyal to wwe. I however think punk likes tna's product and deep down is a fan of wrestling just like all of the people who are on this thread. He wants tna to get good and perhaps he is emphasizing that they are. The company has improved. Tna needs a mainstream publicity stunt.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Sausage Farmers

JUSTINMFNBEEMER is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via ICQ to JUSTINMFNBEEMER Send a message via MSN to JUSTINMFNBEEMER

seriously, who cares?
Old 11-07-2011, 03:18 PM

Fear&Loathing is looking to come up from OCW...

I personally think hes just messing about because its a live event with no cameras about I dont think hes ever going to mention TNA on a televised show. he didnt even mention TNA on raw on the infamous shoot promo where he talked about going to another company with the title like ROH or NJPW

YOU NEED PEOPLE LIKE ME!
sendpm.gif
Old 11-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

Cena's #1 In My Heart sold out
Send a message via MSN to Cena's #1 In My Heart

Sounds to me like he put TNA over.

You can assume sarcasm... but you all know what happens when you assume... you make an ASS out of U n ME.

So I will take Punk's word literally.. and he knows TNA is da shit.

And this is something that no body in a year will remember.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:11 AM
is a happier and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

whats the big deal in that? words like 'wrestler', 'ass' and of course 'tna' are no longer taboos in the wwe... as long as selective people use them
sendpm.gif
Old 11-11-2011, 09:55 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

SpecialFNK is looking to come up from OCW...SpecialFNK is looking to come up from OCW...SpecialFNK is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't think this is nothing. it might not be on TV, but it's on youtube where anyone who can get on the internet can access it at any time.

I don't think it really hurts TNA, but it doesn't look good either. how many WWE fans that don't like TNA are having a laugh because of this? many.

best thing for TNA to do is forget it happened. don't acknowledge this happened. don't try and respond or do something similar.

I don't watch WWE and haven't the entire time Punk has been there, so he's nobody to me.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-11-2011, 04:12 PM
I Am The One Who Knocks
WCW TV Champion

Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Monkey_Mania

Really don't see the big deal. TNA takes jabs at WWE all the time. Punk was just jabbering with a fan at ringside at a house show and happened to make a comment about TNA. Nothing really earth shattering here. At least this jab at TNA won't cost Punk his job like it did when Mick Foley made a funny about TNA earlier this year.

sendpm.gif