WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-19-2016, 03:08 PM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default WWE SummerSlam Kickoff Show - 12 Man Tag Team Match

A second bout for the kickoff show has been announced and we've seen this one, at least to some degree, this past Tuesday on SmackDown. American Alpha, The Usos & The Hype Bros take on Breezango, The Vaudevillains & The Ascension.

Breezango was a team that looked like they were gaining steam before the WWE Draft with a couple of solid wins over the Usos in some short but fun matches. Aside from those two, the only other team with any degree of momentum is American Alpha. This should be a fun little filler match that ultimately sees the Usos & AA highlighted in what will probably end up being the feud for the SmackDown tag titles in the near future. I'd love to see a best of 5 or 7 series between these two teams.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 08-19-2016, 03:10 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

We literally just saw this match on Smackdown, why do we need to have it again? I'm a big American Alpha mark and I get that you want to showcase them, but damn this is random and redundant.
Old 08-19-2016, 03:57 PM
Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Knockout Champion

Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...Sean Valjean is getting some looks on Smackdown...

This is actually the third kickoff match, joining Cesaro/Sheamus and Dudleyz vs Neville/Zayn.

As Rainbow said we've seen this match already and there's zero reason to revisit it. Have American Alpha beat another team on their own if you want to showcase them at Summerslam. This is just adding to an already bloated card. It's Wrestlemania all over again.

As for who wins, probably the faces as their no reason for American Alpha to lose anything yet.
Old 08-19-2016, 04:03 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

why is it happening again, the match on smackdown was really bad and looked horrible, i hope that they get more time to have every team get to showcase some of their stuff and i think it would be fun if they would surprise everybody and have the heels win the match.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-19-2016, 08:51 PM
I Don't Need No User Title
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Because we totally didn't see the exact same match on Smackdown last Tuesday.

Might as well stick with the tradition of having the same matches over and over again until the fans stop caring (if they even did).
sendpm.gif
Old 08-19-2016, 09:22 PM
Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

I would rather we see tag team turmoil with these six teams than this stupid 12 man tag they just gave us on SD!
sendpm.gif
Old 08-20-2016, 08:18 PM

ColeMc is looking to come up from OCW...ColeMc is looking to come up from OCW...

Much prefer to see to a Tag Team Elimination BR or random draw gauntlet for the SD tag team title...because, why not?
sendpm.gif
Old 08-20-2016, 10:21 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Would MUCH rather see this as Tag Team Turmoil than a clusterfk of usually pinball offense that doesn't get interesting until the very last minute of the match.

Pretty obvious WWE wants to shoot American Alpha to the moon as the top face, so they'll probably win but really, if WWE is serious at all about enticing viewers to the main SummerSlam show they better use this opportunity to show they can be unpredictable and interesting.

If this match goes on as just another cluster of a match with nothing special but a basically clean win for one team then WWE has officially decided to just stay the course and not push the envelope.

What they SHOULD do is make sure that a HEEL team makes a impact and shows themselves to be a serious threat.

Because what fun is a babyface tag team if the heel teams are all seen as weak chump meat?

In fact, one way to go is to give American Alpha the win but have ALL the other heel teams beat down American Alpha and leave them to waste in the ring. Even have some heel team vs heel team tension, just to show things aren't just black and white.

I will find out if WWE does ANYTHING to make this match special or just treat it a boring repeat of their SmackDown match.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-21-2016, 01:22 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

There's going to be another tag team belt for that barren division soon! If they are insisting on having another set of tag belts I hope they have all the teams face each other and the team that comes out with the most victories get the title. That seems like a less WWE was than usual of crowning champions.
sendpm.gif