WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

I've got a couple of Breaking bad ones as gifts and a Daniel Bryan one from a Wrestle crate but I'm not into them so much, I prefer collecting the mattel elite legend figures a mixture of them and the old Jakks Classic figures.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:16 PM
3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromGlasgow View Post
I've got a couple of Breaking bad ones as gifts and a Daniel Bryan one from a Wrestle crate but I'm not into them so much, I prefer collecting the mattel elite legend figures a mixture of them and the old Jakks Classic figures.
I'm jealous of the Daniel Bryan one, I can't find that at a decent price anywhere. That's a good get.
Old 04-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
I'm jealous of the Daniel Bryan one, I can't find that at a decent price anywhere. That's a good get.
Thanks, Just checked ebay I didn't until now realise it was such a valuable figure, May sell it at some point now as it doesn't really fit in with the rest of my collection not sure if I still have box for it though so will likely decrease the value.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:29 PM
WZCW's Titus
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Harry Potter with the Maurader's Map has arrived today making my Harry Potter collection complete!
Dave also did my sig.
Old 04-23-2018, 12:16 PM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Definitely preordering Angle and The Hardy Boyz double pack on next pay day in a couple of weeks. Then I finally have the 14 I need to fill my shelf. I’ve been holding out on buying others hoping these 3 would eventually be released so I’m delighted!

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 06-13-2018, 11:20 PM
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Picked up Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl today. Along with Ham for the start of my Sandlot collection and bearded Captain America.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:42 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Nearly completed my Sandlot collection today. Grabbed Smalls, Squints and Benny. If only FYE had The Beast I would have completed that collection.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:54 PM
WZCW's Titus
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

The 10" Dobby is 40 : o
Dave also did my sig.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:14 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Saw the Shawn Michaels WM 12 attire pop on eBay for 7 so snapped it up, it arrived today. Other Shawn is now back in his box on top of my cupboard and the new one is open next to Bret on the shelf

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 06-21-2018, 06:27 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Naitch View Post
Saw the Shawn Michaels WM 12 attire pop on eBay for 7 so snapped it up, it arrived today. Other Shawn is now back in his box on top of my cupboard and the new one is open next to Bret on the shelf
i saw that one at FYE the other day, almost bought it. It looks good so ill buy it eventually.