WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > WZ End of Year Awards > Wrestling Awards > 2017 Wrestling Awards
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Was the Wrestler of the Year in 2017?
AJ Styles 34 58.62%
Braun Strowman 3 5.17%
Pete Dunne 3 5.17%
Kenny Omega 9 15.52%
Tetsuya Naito 0 0%
Asuka 2 3.45%
Roman Reigns 4 6.90%
Samoa Joe 0 0%
Chris Jericho 1 1.72%
The Miz 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2018, 08:08 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
For the most infamous man in wrestling, Roman Reigns does have an odd tendency to have his (generally excellent) in-ring work fly under the radar. Perhaps his lacklustre matches against The Undertaker and John Cena overshadowed the rest of his work this year.
Just as we've said, Roman always works better with the fresher generation. I think he's built for fast paced wrestling.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:11 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
That match he had with The Big Show a couple of years ago though. Cor fucking blimey.
The Last Man Standing match at Extreme Rules?

Roman was getting so much hate back then and the guy just delivered 3 straight classics: with Bryan, with Lesnar and with Big Show.

Everybody, including me, just shut up back then.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote