WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-19-2017, 11:34 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Well that was the most that I've ever enjoyed Nakamura.
That honestly was the smoothest and most comfortable he has looked since he got to WWE.

Odd, really
Old 11-19-2017, 11:44 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Oh and how worthless was Owens' and Sami's cameo? Did anyone forget about that until I mentioned it again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 11:51 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Oh and how worthless was Owens' and Sami's cameo? Did anyone forget about that until I mentioned it again?
They basically got Orton eliminated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:08 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Triple H always ruins everything. That's his gimmick. Where there's HHH there will be a backstabing.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:52 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

I never want to see HHH wrestle again. I don't want his character to get his comeuppance, I don't want to see him get killed by Braun again, I don't want him in a ring again period. He and his wife can fuck off. They're beyond Xpac Heat.
Old 11-20-2017, 05:53 AM
the root of all evil
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmbfantomas View Post
I never want to see HHH wrestle again. I don't want his character to get his comeuppance, I don't want to see him get killed by Braun again, I don't want him in a ring again period. He and his wife can fuck off. They're beyond Xpac Heat.
Don't worry it's about time for stephs semi annual 9 month vacation.

She's looking a bit big, or more likely preg

the Five Moves of doom?
Old 11-20-2017, 06:08 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

As soon as Nakamura got eliminated you knew it was going to be a bad match, obviously Roode going a minute later just confirmed that. It's not that I wanted them to be the main players but it was Orton/Shane/Cena against Raw basically and 2018 isn't the time to be doing that, maybe 06. Unfortunately there was no one to really take that first pin except I don't know, fucking Shane o mac!!

New Day vs Shield was everything I hoped for and more. Part 2 would be even more epic because then you truly don't know who is going to win which probably would've made this match a tad bit better, still great though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
Old 11-20-2017, 06:14 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

What a complete letdown of an ending on what was an otherwise solid show. The first part of the main event was fun, but after Nakamura got eliminated, it was all downhill from there.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:40 PM
Gentleman of the Old School
WWE Diva's Champion

Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Gelgarin

I actually watched this. My conclusion is that they could not have made Smackdown look like any more of an inferior brand if they had been trying to, which I am not entirely convinced that they weren't.

The problem is actually more one of build than of results. You cannot build a company wide program based around the question of "Is Smackdown the 'B' show?" if you are not prepared to have Smackdown go over in the confrontations that matter.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:40 PM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
I actually watched this. My conclusion is that they could not have made Smackdown look like any more of an inferior brand if they had been trying to, which I am not entirely convinced that they weren't.

The problem is actually more one of build than of results. You cannot build a company wide program based around the question of "Is Smackdown the 'B' show?" if you are not prepared to have Smackdown go over in the confrontations that matter.
They've run this story at least 3-4 times now too. Smackdown has won a few times and as you probably guessed, nothing changes. I don't see why there isn't more of a prize than bragging rights. Say the winning side gets the main event of Wrestlemania or the last five spots in the Royal Rumble or something like that. At least have it be for something of value.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.