WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW Network > WZCW TV
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-27-2011, 08:16 PM
Plump, Juicy User
United States Champion

gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...gd is a United States Champion...

Meltdown 55

The Poop Deck

Good to see Ricky here. I missed him the first time around. He could fit in anywhere, I'd say. With all the talent though, there aren't many places to fit. Adn the DAve thing was well played. I feel like he'll be holding onto his kingship for awhile, which isn't a bad thing by any means.

Jones v Agony

Poor Agony, the whole violence to Leon will get ya every time. Jones deserved the wins though. It seems as though he'll be involved in that Elite X situation in some way, as others have stated an alliance with Jones is always a possiblity.

Blade is Shut Down

He's too good for her anyway. Hmm, I wonder what Ty's going to say. Good thing I've read it alread.

[Beckdito vs. Blaez[/b]

Well played, the correct team definitely won, both based on RP quality and for future bookig. Not sure how I feel about a chairs match though, Batista vs. Undertaker was quite shit.

Showtime is Crazy

I think I saw him hanging out with Pepe Sylvia, you should look there.

Forgotten Powers v Paradyse Cruz

Solid match here. Liked how PC looked solid in this, I actually thought they had a shot of winning this one with Rox's effort. I'm smelling another multi man PPV match in the tag division. And Copeland should be made aware that there is only 1 team dominating the tag division

Showtime Called to the Principal's Office

He's the mysterious, sexy guy that plays by his own rules, no doubt.

Showtime v Baller

Poor Baller. Sure, he should have loss, but I don't think the RP difference was enough that he should have been "clinically ended." Good to see you took care of him on AS though.

Baez is Still a Dick and Constantine Walks Down a Hallway

Baez/Gordito will ultimately provide something quite good, at Redemption in some sort of gimmick match, I'd assume. And the imagery of Constantine walking was superb.

Dave v. Constatine

Good match of nice length here. The right man picked up the win as Dave is being built up as a scary competitor and is more than qualified for the belt he'll eventually be receiving. I feel for Constantine though, he's been fed to the wolves as of late. He deserves an easy opponent or two to get back on his feet.

Overall, really solid show. Set up more than a few things and continued momentum from KC nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyourinmaru View Post
it's a prestarted family. My Girlfriend has a 3 year old
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:29 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Meltdown 57 and Ascension 32

I’m really digging the build to the triple threat match at Redemption. It is in every sense a three way feud as each man now has compelling heat with the other two. That was accentuated by throwing different combinations of two men to the forefront over the course of these two shows rather than having all three of them in the same place every time they were on screen. I especially like that the one combination we saw the least of this week was Ty vs. Showtime. We got more than enough of that in the build to Kingdom Come and know how epic it is, but the change of the nature of Ty’s conflict with Reynolds adds a compelling new dimension to this bout and I’m happy time was spent on those two without Showtime on both episodes. Well built. Tip of the hat for letting newcomer Ale in on the fun in a really strong match against Reynolds on Ascension.

I also enjoyed the build to Gordito vs. Baez this week. I know all of these losses are driving Killjoy a little batty, but he should embrace what they add to the feud at this point: A level of heelish irrationality to his claims that he’s better than Gordito. Another tip of my hat to whoever is keeping Gordito’s relationship with Ty in the periphery. I’ve been convinced since All Or Nothing that eventually Ty vs. Gordito will get red hot when Gordito finally gets good enough to beat Ty (leading to moments of heelish desperation from Ty) or realizes he’s not good enough to beat Ty (resulting in a heel turn out of frustration for the Dirty One). Seeing it brought up on both shows this week is certainly preferable to watching a good thing with legs left in it fade into the ether.

The Everest/Dave/Kravinoff/Barbosa situation was cooking on all cylinders as well this week. The main event on Ascension was written with an intensity that lends a lot of credibility to the issue (Big props to FalKon on that one). That sort of action especially stands out against the shorter, more run-of-the-mill matches you see every round which involve the new talent. Not every match can be an intense barn burner if you want the matches that are to mean something (not taking anything away from the solid wins for Shabba and Dragon this week). That’s one of the things WZCW creative keeps its “smarky bullshit” filter on for most weeks and that seems to go unnoticed and I tip my hat to those behind the scenes for, whether intentionally or not, crafting their shows in that manner. Big Dave came off especially well as I can imagine destroying the Freud portrait after all these months getting a red hot babyface reaction in real life. My only complaint about this feud this week was the way Barbosa was handled. And I don’t mean in the match. Him enjoying the big spin, among other things, was just too funny. No, rather it was Dave referring to Kravinoff as the tongue-in-cheek “brains.” I don’t think a main eventer in waiting as cerebral as Barbosa should be disregarded so glibly.

I’ve got mixed feelings on the Titus-Constantine issue. While I feel that’s a perfect match at this point, I think the segment on Ascension was almost a misstep. While it probably didn’t strike most people this way, I feel that if I had been watching that segment on television, it’s the sort of brawl that would necessitate both men being pulled off of one another by referees and other personnel to save it for the pay per view. Constantine getting the upper hand doesn’t ring true to me, nor would the alternative of Titus standing tall. Similarly, I’m not wild about Kurtesy being backed off by a non-wrestling in Sandaza on Metldown. It’s a minor issue, and I know Holmes should probably look a bit cowardly, but that sort of thing might work better if Holmes had another wrestler in his employ. He should see what he can do to get someone like the Agony out of limbo.

I like how you’re handling the Winters situation. Instead of making him look like a total jobber, you’re doing your best to make wins over him still look semi-meaningful. This week’s win for Smith looked good going into Redemption and if Winters no-shows his third consecutive round, I hope his exit from the company is made to look competitive enough that Smith gains something from the bout. I also like the way Baller’s no-show was handled so that he gets to save some face for the return of Ricky. Gordito’s no-show was handled as part of the build to his match at Redemption, and as I mentioned above I like the booking there. Heck, I think I prefer the booking for Gordito-Showtime more this way than I might have if Jose had actually RP’d. Bizarre. I just think it added a lot of heat to an angle that’s been going on for a while now.

Finally, a few comments on various title pictures. I like that the Brothers got to roll through two singles competitors and continue to add prestige to their belts. Bowen is a strong RPer and a good Mayhem Champion, but him continuing to be foiled by the Brothers is a nice little issue to have on the back burner. Though Saxton and Bowen were really on the back burner altogether this week. I hope that’s resolved in the shows to come. They’re too guys I like to see a lot of. The tag title situation was handled well. Big ups to whoever thought of Toyota with a crossbow. And props to FalKon on another win: “Can you imagine Sean's face when he sees that foundation won't be able to cover those bruises?” Lulz. More of that please. T’was also a good match that really kept the default next team in line with a lot of credibility. As for the Beckford situation, while it’s unfortunate to see him go, that was handled the right way. Massive heel cred to Blade on that one and for the second time this year, the undercard guys get some excitement in a Eurasian Championship open challenge. That’s as good a way as any to keep everyone in the fed motivated during the pay per view round.

Good shows. I think most of my complaints were noted in there. Keep up the fine work, gents.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:45 AM
WZCW Grand Slam and
ECW Champion

ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...

Meltdown 59:

• Smooth swerve with the briefcase and the contract. Betcha WWE would never come up with that unique situation.
  • I like the fact the young guys face each other rather than a veteran. it gives them a chance to develop at an equal pace and establish themselves a bit better than having to face long-standing veterans. Can't say the same for Ale though. '
  • The Baez segment makes some good sense given the feud with Titus seems to be more about their appeal than actual personal issues. But if sales were as low as Chuck claimed, what was Austin doing wearing one? That should've tipped Ty off.
  • Baller looked more like a turning face rather than a jerk heel. He was right about Steamboat and everyone started to question Steamboat. I get the build-up part, but that brings Ballers alignment into question a bit.
Ascension 24:
  • The Baez/Titus thing is getting a bit confusing for me. Still a nice touch of not being a perennial jerk like Baez has been as of late and Hunter get's a win despite what happened to him, I'd say this worked well and a pretty interesting choice for an opener here too.
  • The 3 Way I also liked a lot. Like I said about Scumm and Sabotuer, it helps them build each other when new guys face each other.
  • The Dave/Hunter bits were awesome. Too awesome. Black Swan, tying a guy up and blindfolding him in the jungle, leaving him there, homosexual S&M innuendo aside, this was crazy but awesome.
  • Barbosa vs Toyota? Filler much?
  • Why is Baez vile? Next week? Dammit.
  • A massive double swerve ends the show. Austin wasn't turning heel, Ty was. Very nicely handled. A candidate for best AS/MD for sure.
Old 08-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

Apocalypse

Ahh my first PPV, so I decided it warranted a review for the hard work creative puts into their work. I'm going to list the positives, the negatives, and what can be improved for next round.

The Positives:
First I would like to state how much I enjoyed reading the matches. I stayed up late on Sunday waiting to read it, which is something I rarely do for any sort of story. Which is needless to say the creative knows how to book matches and set up feuds. Every match felt well built and deserving to be on the PPV card. The members on the roaster work hard and you reward them with powerful writing. I also liked that regardless of a loss, wrestlers always seem to come out strong and be able to bounce back the next round.

The negatives:
No Armando Paradyse on the PPV? 1 stars out of 5!

Joking aside, why was the Elite X title match in the first round? Granted that this is the match that many didn't expect Constantine to win because of the fact Dave has had internet issues and had to take a break from the fed but you don't make the first match of the night a title match for the 2nd valued title in the fed. But I guess it allows for Steven K. To come out and get a reaction from the fans.

What can be improved:
Match order is pretty much the only thing that I see would make the next PPV better. You want the show to start strong and hook people in but title matches at the start of PPV's always managed to take away from the Main-event. But in all honestly I feel the battle royal would have helped Black Dragon further his push, and still hook readers into the PPV.

Ricky's Rating:
Awesome job dudes! I can't believe I wasn't on the card though, major bummer man. My favorite match of the night had to be the King for a Day contract match! Can anyone say twist ending Man!? Bummin out I lost to Dragon for the dark match but the guy deserved it. I am excited for the next set of shows to see what happens with new champs Stantime, and also the now missing Hunter K. I hope Wasabi ends up getting the case, big guy has earned it more than the other two.

7/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Like most things in life, it was Pancake's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey's Alt View Post
Well I'll be goddammed. Mohammad did fuck a 9 year old.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:33 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

WZCW Presents: Apocalypse
Review by CM Prophet

No idea why the show started with Gordito and Beckford. If theyíre returning to the federation then thatís great, if not then I donít get it. They give their opinion on who is going to win the World Title match to waste five minutes before the event started. Myles sounded good on the microphone and did give the segment a purpose I guess at the end. I donít know. Probably could have saved this segment for a backstage thing later in the night instead of using it to open the show.

Really quick match between Smith and Constantine for the title. I guess with Constantine not RPing its fine but this could/should have gotten more time. Itís a mid-card match on PPV and it is the opening bout. A solid fifteen minutes or so match would have been better. Constantine didnít look to impressive out there and was beaten quickly by Smith. It does make Smith look strong but I think a little more time on this match was needed. To sum up on this match, it was very short for a title match and didnít really impress.

Holmes cut a solid promo after the match and I guess his next target is going to be Smith. Now this match was what I wanted to see here tonight. Holmes and Kurtesy both looked great out in the ring and the match was great. Really enjoyed reading it. I was a little disappointed that the match started off with the sneak attack by Kurtesy though. I see both men are clean cut in ring wrestlers. While they may cheat from time to time, both are knowable of wrestling holds. I guess the fact that the match was submissions count anywhere it makes sense but itís just a personal thing. Would have liked Steven Holmes to go over in this bout, he cut a good promo before the match and losing took away from that. If he had won then Holmes would have looked like a serious contender for the Elite X title in the future. However after losing it looks like Kurtesy would be a better challenger having just knocked off Holmes in this PPV match. I would be very surprised to see this be the last time they face, a match on Meltdown for the number one contendership maybe? Great match though.

A nice promo from the tag champions here, simple yet effective. I would like to make one suggestion though. Iím not a fan of not having the speakers name before every line. Makes it easier for the reader to tell who is talking. And yes I while colours are always helpful, bolded names just seem easy and very simple.

Another good match on the card tonight with the battle of the superheros. Well they both wear masks. Lots of action with both men looking strong at the end of it. I like that Beaz got the victory here tonight; a big win on PPV is something he needed. I donít really have match to say on this match other than good work. I would like to make another suggest though if I could. Would you all consider putting times on the matches? When reading the shows I would like to know how long these matches are going for. Even the short ones, it just looks better that way. Something to think about for creative I guess as we have no idea how long each match goes. A way people do it for the Book This! Section is,

200 words= 1 minute
150 words= 1 minute

These two are the most popular around for match writing. While you guys may not use something like this for the matches, it does give you a barrier for the time frame of a match. Makes the PPV more realistic and adds that little more detail to the events that WZCW produces.

Freaking segment with Ty Burna that does further the storyline with Austin Reynolds. Iím liking the way this thing is going but should Reynolds lose tonight, it should be the last time they face for the title on PPV for the next couple of events.

Basic tag team title contest from you guys, which means it was solid. Not a fan of the new champions tonight as they were a thrown together team just a week ago or something. I think they won a battle royal and became a team. We had a good pair of champions that had beaten every challenge that came toward them. I guess Stantime earned the victory though. So congratulations to them for the victory. Canít wait to see the rematch between the two.

Does Big Dave drive around in his wrestling gear?

Crazy triple threat match which are always hard to write. A nice job was done on this one with all the guys getting some time to shine. I guess the ending wasÖ Ö ok. If nothing else it was original. It does get you another PPV match between Barbosa and Toyota. I do have a feeling it will end up with Dave which it shouldnít. He lost. That is it. No more. Keep the angle between Barbs and Toyota from this point on. I highly doubt it will end up that way but a guy can hope. Maybe we will have the winner by Lethal Lottery.

Austin Reynolds cuts a good promo. He seemed very intense which he should be considering his soon to be wife has been taken away. Nice job.

The matches tonight have been good and this was another case. Eurasian title match was what I would expect, an upper level mid card bout. Blade wasnít ready to have the title taken off him after working so hard to get it. I expect that creative have something big planned for Blade in the coming months as champion. Hammond looked strong out in the ring though. He had a chance to pick up the victory but tonight wasnít his go. Interesting ending at the end with the handshake. Not sure on what that was all about to be honest.

Alex Bowen is still Mayhem Champion; jeez I need to come back. Before I continue I would like to say congratulations to him on that. I believe he passed the record. I remember back in the good old days when Alex Bowen and Justin Copper were fighting for the title at Kingdom Come. Good times. Nice promo. Bowen sounded in tune for his character.

This was your intense, hardcore and WZCW finest division (). Brutal match here with some sick spots that were great. You had two guys that did everything to pick up the victory. Both Uncle P and Doc put up two fine RPís and it showed off here. Great match between the two and Bowen picks up another victory. When is this match going to get his shot at the Elite X or Eurasian title? Because when he does, Bowen will take the title from either Blade or Crock.

How far has Baller gone since the jobber we once saw? Great to see him going up against a legend like Ricky here and doing some funny segments on the way. Baller at the moment is really funny and he is an entertaining character. Onto the match itself and Baller acted cocky during the entire thing which was great. His shove to Everest was well played out and I liked the match. When it came time to the match Ricky was always going to win. While Baller is good, he isnít up to the level of the former World Champion. Iím liking where this angle is going and hope it isnít over yet. You can still get some much out of this angle. Have Baller win a match against Ricky by cheating or something. Have Baller go around saying he really beat him. You can do the big celebration by Baller on a Meltdown if you want. This could be a big push for Baller if done right.

Final match of the night with Ty Burna defending against Austin Reynolds. Great match between the two, loved every moment of it. Match of the night and probably match of the year from WZCW. This match had everything going for it. Great drama, two great competitors and then the match was well written. To see Ty win was another thing I liked about the event. I will say this should be the last time that Reynolds gets a title match. I donít think that he can beat Ty at this point. No offense to Numbers but Ty is in a world of his own. Ty has been unbeatable and is still continuing to dominate. I donít see anyone in WZCW that can beat him. Not one main event talent in WZCW (Showtime, Reynolds, Dave, Titus) can beat him at the moment. Ty is the hottest thing in the company. He is the CM Punk of this federation and I doubt anyone will beat him anytime soon. The one challenge Ty has left from the big scene is a man named Barbosa.

So after my review I would like to repeat my suggestions.

1.Put times on the matches so we know how long they go for.
2.Think about using the x amount= 1 minute system for matches.
3. Barbosa vs Ty Burna for the title!

Nice job with the event guys. I really enjoyed the show. And Ty has superpowers, cool.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:06 AM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

Meltdown 61:

-The opening bit with Ty Burna was really well done. I like the dialog between Ty, and Titus a lot. And a bit of humor from Saboteur is always a huge plus.

-I can never really understand Titus's mood. He is either upset, or mad at someone.

-Speaking of Titus, as much as I love the "I'm coming back for my World title" speech. Not having him in the Unscripted tourney makes it all just sound like hot air. Does Titus have some devious plan for Ty Burna for the upcoming PPV?

- The match order was well done. The rookies Stark and Hershamuareas had a great match and defintely helped me focus into reading more of the show. The match was great and it didn't take away from the rest of Meltdown. Well done!

-The interaction between Baller and K.O was mixed for me. I like how it proivdes a bit more mystery into the mind of Chris K.O. And it also showed confidence from Baller going into his match. However I felt that if Baller could have talked more about the 2.97 incident it would help push his case.

-I hate squash matches, and I also begin to see why you writers hate no-shows. King Shabba was one of my personal favorites. It's a shame to see him fall off the the grid and begin 3 minute squash matches.

-I think entrances could be a tad longer. Or at least add the music for some of Superstars in the match. You don't need a paragraph for each Superstar but something would feel better. A little more never hurt anybody.

-S.H.I.T a heel? No, I can't fathom the idea. I am too big of a S.H.I.THead to have to boo him week to week. But with a star like S.H.I.T who has a move-set exclusively for one guy you handle his multi-man situations well.

-Blade is a great champion. The match ending with a draw is a perfect way for the feud to continue and it adds further tension to their rivalry. Do I see a title change in the near future?

-Sigh, another no-show in Jackson Williams. But having Reynolds beat both Jackson Williams and Ewan Kampa was good for Reynolds. Although I thought Ewan was injured right? Is he going to be gone from WZCW just like Williams. I thought the two would make a good tag-team and help the division, oh well.

-Toyota and Barbosa is becoming one of my favorite feuds. Their matches weither it be a Tag Team or against each other always feels like match of the night. Great job folks.

Overall it was a great show after a PPV. Honestly I can not wait for the next episode.
8/10

Ascension 35:
-A simple tribute to the victims of 9/11 I know several members from creative are not from the United States and were affected by the events that day so having this little bit at the start of show was heart warming. My hats off to you guys.

- Ahh the match that stole the show, Ricky Runn against Stantime. Like on Meltdown, you pick the best match to warm the readers up for the show by having a well done, well written RP. A few mistakes in spelling, (It's Ricky Runn, not Run ) But other than that the match flowed nicely and in pace.

-The one thing you guys seem to do best is progress the plot and the story behind every character. And having Ricky Runn and Reynolds team up for an improb match next week might seem rushed, but it works considering the end of the Forgotten Powers.

- Holy smokes Batman! Where did Scumm go after Baez got himself involved in the match? Next thing I know, Scumm seems to have been swept under the rug and Baez and Titus are going at it.

- Chris K.O is becoming a powerful force in WZCW. His writing and your booking is making Chris K.O into a Legend Killer 2.0 And with the recent return of several legends. This can be open season for the young star.

-After the main-event that was it? No promo, no video package. Nothing to hype up next week's Ascension? I feel there could have been more.

8.50/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Like most things in life, it was Pancake's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey's Alt View Post
Well I'll be goddammed. Mohammad did fuck a 9 year old.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:03 PM
the Frog
Knockout Champion

Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Kermit

Meltdown 61 (Review)

[Random thoughts, comments, criticisms. Please ignore grammar or spelling mistakes due to my lack of sleep.]

Opening Promo
  • Good opening with a recap of Apocalypseís main event. Iím not going to lie, I wish Ty Burna could of held on a winning streak until Kingdom Come III. It would have been an epic night for someone to break the streak.
  • This line from Cohen: ďYes but the question now is Ďis there anyone in WZCW who can stop Ty Burna?Ē is epic.
  • Great opening promo by Ty Burna. It is very well written and Ė
  • Titus?
  • I donít really understand Titusís intrusion from a critical standpoint. Titus throws a threat at Ty Burna, but he is not even involved in the main event picture at Unscripted, nor will he be at All or Nothing. This promo just seems very out of place considering what happened on the both shows later on.
  • From a kayfabe point of view: Titus/Red Mask just lost to Baez at Apocalypse. I know Titus is a legend, but does he really think that he can intimidate Ty Burna at all? Ty Burna has been an uncontested WZCW World Champion for a year.
  • Moving onÖ
  • Saboteur came out and I knew the moment he was introduced that he was going to be involved in something big tonight. His own youtube music entrance thing signaled off that he earned it somehow. Either that or I thought he was getting special treatment.
  • Good promo, I felt like the match would have had more build if Saboteur went solo in this promo. Cut Titus out all together.
  • It would have also been nice to see little snippets of Saboteur preparing mentally/physically backstage through out the course of the show.

Hiraku Susumu vs. Alexander Stark
  • Two rookie heels going at it? Hard to get the crowd involved when you have two apparent ďdouche bagsĒ that are relatively unknown. The audience doesnít have a reason to hate them, which gives them no reason to care.
  • Solid match. It was written in way that showed us both wrestlers proportionally. Neither of them looked weak.

Baller & Chris K.O. Segment
  • Funny heel-to-heel bro talk. I felt like Chris K.O. sounded kind like a black guy in this promo, but itís all good.
  • Very interesting with the paper Chris K.O. found. Was it Ballerís? Was it someone elseís? Was it put there on purpose? Good suspense.

Everest vs. King Shabba
  • DangÖ King Shabba what happened?
  • (I hope this doesnít mean he is out for good)
  • Good squash match for Everest. Itís always good that these legends get some of these every once in awhile in order to re-establish their dominance.
  • And there is my boy Chris K.O. running down the ramp, snatching all your Everest up. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, heís coming for you.
  • Iím not going to lie, Iím really liking how Chris K.O. is being used with this angle. He is being very well written on the show. Much applause to all of creative who has worked with him.
  • I like the fact that Chris K.O. is taking a side route on his journey to the top. He isnít taking a direct plunge at the WHC. Which there is nothing wrong with that, but I think itís better that he becomes established then goes after the gold, rather than getting a big push and burning out.

Separate Segments with Blade & S.H.I.T.
  • Blade looks cools, smoking that cigarette and what not.
  • S.H.I.T. needs a new name in my personal opinion. The pun is beginning to ware off.

Jack Skinner vs. Sean Cruz vs. S.H.I.T.
  • The first of many triple threat matches this week. (I think something needs to be done. Way too many multi-man matches. The roster is packed, but what to do? Maybe a sister show like Velocity or Heat where the younger stars can reign?
  • S.H.I.T. is heel? No way.
  • S.H.I.T. can copy peopleís moves? Thatís actually very interesting.
  • Sean Cruz wins with a roll up
  • A well written match, but nothing to flashy here. Sean Cruz is finally making it in the singles division. Letís hope that he can keep it up against Bowen. :S
  • I think itís going to be hard to write S.H.I.T. into some good storylines. I think the best bet would be to place him with a dictating heel in a tag team.

Scott Hammond Segment
  • When I first read the show this show actually got me pumped up for a match that I had not cared about before hand. No offense to the writers or the people involved. It just wasnít a match that I was excited about tonight.

Scott Hammond vs. Blade ©
  • Title is on the line, thatís nice.
  • Short match ending in a draw. Neither men look weak.
  • Blade gives a confusing offer to Scott Hammond. Hammond is confused and so am I.
  • It sounds like Blade wants to form a tag team or some kind of stable with Hammond. Iíll have to keep my eye on this.

Sean Cruz, Chuck Myles, and Action Saxton Segment.
  • Good segment to reveal Sean Cruzís prize. Saxtonís random appearance was funny, but his dialogue was kind of killed with a typo.

Mr. Baller vs. Black Dragon vs. The Internet Warrior
  • The second triple-threat of the batch.
  • We found out that Black Dragon won an opportunity to be in this match because of his win in the dark match. I wish this would have been announced in a backstage segment or something. I know that creative was trying to keep the idea a surprise, but I donít know. I guess it was only a dark match.
  • Lol at ďTime 4 BedĒ finisher parody.
  • TIW was written very well in this match, he literally acted like a nerdy wrestler who got over excited.
  • With the help of a basketball, your winner Mr. Baller! Very unique finish! I like it.

James King Segment
  • Very sad news dealing with Alhazred.
  • This is going to give James King a very nice drive in his upcoming matches.

Austin Reynolds vs. Two Jobbers
  • Who is Ewan Kampa?
  • Classic ďheel is full of himselfĒ routine that cost him the match.
  • At least Kampa got some tv time.
  • Austin Reynolds should enjoy this easy night oó
  • OH NO ITíS JACKSON WILLIAMS
  • Oh wait, nope. Heís gone.
  • ďYouíre FIAHEDĒ Ė (Spell check?)
  • Funniest thing Iíve read on the shows so far. ďA stage hand enters the ring and sweeps Williams out of the ring with a broom and underneath the ring before burning the broom and washing his hands with hand-wash.Ē

Wasabi Toyota & Barbosa vs. The Forgotten Powers
  • I watched Toyotaís full entrance music. Cheers!
  • Poor James King. He is so down.
  • This match was relatively short, which is what I expected since James King was completely disconnected from the match because of recent events.
  • Toyota apologizes for hugging James King. I can dig it.
  • Barbosa is such a creepy character. The writers really do a good job with him. He reminds me of a smeagle.
  • Toyota finally has enough of Barbosaís crap and goes crazy on him. Great end to the match. Looking forward to these two and their feud.

Saboteur vs. Ty Burna
  • Again, the entrance music kind of indicated that Saboteur was going to win or something.
  • This match had very little build, and itís sad because of the end result.
  • Both men look very strong, but I canít help but think that Ty Burna looks weak because of that. Ty Burna has been the undefeated champ for a year, and he is loosing to a rookie?
  • The ending was very well written, and the match all together was very solid.
  • I canít believe that Ty Burna lost clean to Saboteur. I donít understand why Saboteur didnít win with the help of some face character. But with what you guys had planned, you couldnít have had something intervene without a story line ensuing. Maybe Titus could of interfered or something to correlate with the opening promo? I donít know
  • Great show regardless!

Ascension 36 Review Coming Soon!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." -Ayn Rand
Old 09-12-2011, 09:49 PM
the Frog
Knockout Champion

Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kermit is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Ascension 36 (Review)

[Again, please ignore my spelling and grammar mistakes. I have been running off little sleep today so I have not had the full ability to go back and accurately proof read my work]

Opening Promo
  • Love the 9/11 tribute. Really glad that you guys did this. Made the show seem real. Iím not embarrassed to say that it gave me goose bumps.

Ricky Runn vs. Stantime
  • Ouch, what did Ricky Runn do to deserve this? Iím sure he probably asked for it or something. How ever it came about, he took it in full stride.
  • Loving the manipulation that Showtime has over Rogers.
  • Ricky Runn and Stan Rogers both look good. Ricky Runnís impressive move set could lead him to a huge crowd following
  • Ricky Runn comes up a short.
  • A Stan Rogerís heel turn? Donít do it Stan!
  • What a douche ba--- ITís AUSTIN REYNOLDS FOR THE SAVE!
  • You guys are loading the deck in this tag team revival project. Having two main-event talents leading the tag division is not a bad start.

James King Segment
  • Another segment dealing with Kingís loss.
  • Call me crazy but there is something interesting going on here. I wonder what the test message said and who sent it.

Johnny Scumm vs. Titus
  • Johnny Scumm, welcome back to your first match since no-showing on our team. Good luck.
  • Titus entrance was a good nod at his determined spirit at the moment. Clearly set on turning his luck.
  • Cohen: ďThatís not more focus. Thatís anger. Titus is probably furious that Saboteur defeated Ty Burna before he had a chance to end his year long undefeated streak.Ē
  • ^ I could possibly see a feud unravel between Titus and Saboteur because of this. Good build material.
  • Titus controls most of the match, with little retort from Scumm.
  • Is that Red Mask in the crowd? Are we going to see a Kane vs. Kane type of feud?!?! Nah, itís just Baez.
  • Was a win at Apocalypse not enough to suffice Baez?
  • Baez and Titus are going to fight until one of them is dead. Should be interesting television!
  • Oh ya! Where did Johnny Scumm go?

Showtime & Vance Bateman Segment

• Some typos in this segment. Nothing big.
  • Should be an interesting tag team title match next week. Which team can build the stronger bond?

Steamboat Ricky vs. Chris K.O.
  • The moment we have all been waiting for!
  • A very good match this one was. Very well written and pleasing to both superstars in their performance.
  • Iím a bit surprised that I won cleanly here, but Iím not complaining. I was expecting Everest to come out and botch interference for me to pick up a win.
  • Everest runs in at the end and checks on Ricky. I feel like you should have just kept Everest out of this since he just needed EMTs the night before. Since he didnít get involved the match, I felt like he should have had the excuse of not being capable of helping at all.
  • Chris K.O. goes over here and looks strong. Good chapter in the Chris K.O. versus legends angle.

Bateman, Titus, & Baez Segment
  • Minor typos again, this time a little more damaging to the segment.
  • Wow, a tag team match with Titus and Baez at a team. These guys have so much bad blood that I canít possibly see them being able to even compete before going crazy on each other.

Sam Smith vs. Steven Holmes
  • Good solid match. The writing is solid as well.
  • Sam Smith and Steven Holmes put on an above average performance.
  • A message appears on the Titantron. Next thing we know the lights are out and Sam Smith just got racked in the nuts!
  • Steven Holmes for the win!
  • Steven Holmes looks good and hopefully this unknown entity doesnít affect his Elite X title opportunity.

Baez vs. Action Saxton vs. Dr. Steven Kurtesy
  • Another Triple Threat.
  • Titus returns with a vengeance. Giving a beating to his future tag-team partner. Creative is doing a good job stirring the pot between the two.
  • Kurtesy has to put Old Yeller down.
  • Good match between the three. None of them looked weak and Kurtesy looks good going into a soon to be revealed championship match.

Ale vs. Alex Bowen ©
  • Mayhem Title is on the line.
  • I like the fact that they used the shopping cart from Aleís roleplay.
  • Very intense match. I always love reading Mayhem Rules matches.
  • Ale throws Bowen off the stage. Bowen makes an incredible kick out!
  • Interesting end to the match, made Ale look good in a loss. It took several chairs, but Alex Bowen reigned supreme in the Mayhem Division.

Big Dave vs. Gordito vs. Chris Beckford
  • Very good main event. Probably the best written out of all the Triple Threat matches.
  • Kudos to everyone who wrote them though, they all flowed rather well.
  • Good to see Big Dave gets a shot at the championship despite losing his KFAD contract.
  • Bateman comes out and sets the build for the road to Unscripted.
  • I like the little Chaos symbol flashing at the end. Ty Burna may have lost to Saboteur, but donít forget that the guy is fricking genius.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." -Ayn Rand
Old 09-13-2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

This is a Meltdown 61 Review.

Opening- Let's start with the most important thing... how you wrote Saboteur in the opening! Well done Showtime! I'll be honest, I had my doubts that anyone would be able to write Saboteur in a segment on WZCW TV, but you did it. Killing a horse is VERY Saboteur, as is threatening to soil Ty's shoes. The whole opening was good, including a very calm Ty, and a clearly peeved Titus.

Stark vs. Japanese Guy- A heel vs. heel faceoff is tough to play out in the ring. To be honest, I would have liked to see Stark be a little more dominant. It seems like a great way to start off a heel career would be to have a dominant win, but I suppose Stark might not be that kinda wrestler. We'll see where he goes from here.

Baller and KO converse- Good buddy-buddy, heel-heel conversation. Simple and to the point, both cocky heels showing the confidence they should.

Shabba/Everest/KO- Shabba just got GOT! I guess that's what you get for not writing your RP, eh? Total humiliation. On the upside, Mr. KO is one of my favorite new guys, and it's good to see him getting from Everest. If anyone is gonna give out psycho beatdowns, it's Chris K.O.

Skinner/S.H.I.T./Cruz Triple Threat- I enjoyed the fact that there were points in this match where all three guys were involved. Unlike a WWE or TNA triple threat where it's very difficult to have points where all three competitors are active, but you guys did a decent enough job. Not a spectacular match, but not bad either. Glad to see the most senior guy go over here, not that the other two guys aren't damn good at what they do.

Eurasian Title Match- This was one of my more favorite matches, mostly just because of how it went down. Totally ruthless outing by Blade who'd rather take out his competition than win. A smart, but despicable heel tactic to be sure. No idea what Blade is thinking with that offer, and I have no idea what Hammond is going to do with it, though I'd hate to imagine what Blade would do with a man of Hammond's talents.

Baller/Dragon/TIW- I didn't really like the ending to this match, it seems like most matches have these counter endings. Dragon also was written sort of oddly. He kicked total ass in the early parts of that match, but then was a non-factor in the last third or so. Could have been better, but not bad either.

The Austin Reynolds Debacle- I was not a fan of this, sad to say. It seems like bad WCW stuff with the second match and what not... but I did like the way Jackson Williams got fired, it made sense. Still, poor Jackson Williams... Wait, did he ever even show up for a match?

The Kings for a Day vs. James King- James King never stood a chance against two of the most dominant forces in WZCW, and that's how it was written reflected that. Barbosa's actions were fiendish to say the least, absolutely detestable. Meanwhile, Wasabi Toyota showed the gentle giant he was, but he took care of business like he needed to... but even gentle giants have their limits, and Barbosa certainly pushed Toyota to them! I'm excited to see what's going to happen between these two. The water in the part is starting to boil... when's it gong to overflow?

Saboteur vs. Ty Burna- Simply beautifully done, and I'm not just saying that because I got the win... or at all really. The build was phenomenal, even before the match itself, I got the feeling that this was serious business. Maybe it was just because I was in it, or maybe it was because of the way the camera followed Saboteur, a normally pretty private guy, on his way to the match, or because the crowd was dead silent before exploding for Sabotage and Saboteur's entrance.

The match itself was a ***** match, no doubt. There were moments that Ty had the win all but wrapped up, moments that Saboteur had the win all but wrapped up, and at the same time both men looked like they were unstoppable forces, like the match would never end. Whenever one man got close to winning, something happened that blew the match wide open again.

I know I was sort of skeptical of reverse endings earlier, but if ever there was a place for one, it was here. The might Ty Burna and his streak could not be ended by one man, it need to be perfect, at the exact right moment, and whether it was by skill, luck, divine intervention, or the alignment of the cosmos, Saboteur somehow managed to be in the right place at the right time at that moment, and he did exactly what he needed to do to get the win.

Overall it was a pretty freakin' awesome show with three matches ranging from solid to awesome, and really only one match being sort of lack luster in my opinion. Well done gents.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:04 PM
the Frog
Knockout Champion

Meltdown 62 Review

[Random Thoughts, Comments, and Criticisms]

Opening Segment
  • Chuck Myles kicks us off in a classic GM opening.
  • Good job outlining all of the big matches for tonight.
  • Serafina flashes in.
  • Serafina flashes out.
  • Small typo in this segment. Nothing really damaging, but the numerous typos add up in the overall show.
  • Chuck Myles leaves in a pissed off mood. (Note: This segment and other comments from people in the fed made me realize how similar Bateman and Myles really are. I think they could use some kind of diversity split. I think this could happen and still leave enough tv time for other people. Is Roster Split an option?)

Big Dave, Kuresy, and Voice Segment
  • I realize now that Ty Burna is very good with electrical wiring.
  • Ty Burna is up to something mysterious as always.

James King vs. Brad Bomb
  • I thought James King was face? At least his roster page said so. *scratches head*
  • OMG BRAD BOMB RETURNED.
  • WHO?
  • Let me take this time to say that the ring announcers are always used very well. Not to much and it always adds to the match.
  • 1st Part of the match is written well. Each superstar gets a two count.
  • 2nd part mimics the goodness of the first.
  • Good flow to the match. Very well written.
  • James King vents his real life frustrations out on Brad Bomb. Here is a pro-tip for you James King. Never mix your personal and business life together.
  • James King loses by DQ with a chair.
  • Brad Bomb gets the upper-hand in the end.
  • Good match!

James King Segment
  • Who is the mystery guy? AHHHHH I WANT TO KNOW!

Hiraku Susumu & Alexander Stark vs. Titus & Baez
  • Interesting combination in the form of Titus and Baez.
  • Titus and Baez seems to be the real story here, but we also see a development of a young tag-team.
  • Baez no shows? What a jerk!
  • Good display of the 2 to 1 ratio in the match.
  • Titus is feeling the weight of the odds.
  • BULLDOG BY TITUS!
  • Titus is going to beat the odds!
  • NO WAIT
  • It’s Baez!
  • What a nice guy that Baez is. Finally coming to help his partner with the match.
  • Oh, Baez screws it up.
  • Titus gives Baez some hard lovin and the match goes to the young rookies!
  • Another good chapter in the Baez vs. Titus feud.

Sean Cruz vs. Alex Bowen (Mayhem Title)
  • Alex Bowen is my hero.
  • Sean Cruz whips out his sword.
  • Alex Bowen says, “Put that away.”
  • As always, Mayhem Rules matches are my favorite.
  • Lol at Bowen signing the chair. Classic!
  • A few typos in this match.
  • The sword returns!
  • Great job portraying Sean Cruz in this hardcore environment.
  • BOWEN RETAINS!
  • Great respect segment at the end!
  • Alex Bowen is the king of Mayhem.

Mr. Baller Segment
  • Baller talks about his “wins” over Ricky.
  • Great cocky machismo. Good job writers.

Blade vs. Steamboat Ricky
  • Unfortunate for the no show.
  • James King!?
  • Are him and Chris K.O. in cahoots together?
  • Interesting…
  • Blade with the cheap win!
  • I don’t know what Blade is getting at here. Is he forming a stable?
  • He is a lot of talk, but where is his action on these things like Chris K.O. and James King have done?
  • I’m interested in seeing how this unfolds.

Gordito, Chris Beckford & TIW vs. Action Saxton, Black Dragon, & Saboteur
  • I don’t understand why the entrance was like this. One grouped and another separated.
  • Great multi-man tag match. It flowed well.
  • Chuck Myles comes out to give us the results of the poll!
  • “It was a very rushed type of match.” -Chuck Myles is a douche bag.
  • TIW and Chris Beckford say goodbye to their storyline!

Wasabi Toyota & Barbosa Segment
  • Barbosa is so creepy. I can’t help but think of smeagle.
  • Great segment and it was fun to read.
  • Ladders at the end? I see what you did there.

Mr. Baller vs. Big Dave
  • Great back and forth. Both men look great.
  • Main-event worthy match here. Good writing.
  • Faulty wiring comes into play again!
  • Baller gets the win!
  • The show leaves us with a curious mind towards what Ty Burna is cooking up.