WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-03-2018, 08:49 PM
Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D.'s Avatar
Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is offline
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Age: 22
Posts: 1,434
Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Oh, and before anybody decides to call me out on the fact that I'm not from the USA, well, Trump is all over the news and what happens in the US affects like 90% of the planet. So I also have the right to have an opinion on this.

Also like KB said, it's all about him. Which is scary. If for example he presents North Korea as an undoubted enemy, I don't really know what stops him from activating those nukes.

Don't be surprised if he sends an entire military force into Mexico to "save them" from their ongoing crisis with the cartels. I'm surprised that he hasn't even mentioned something like that yet.

Although when it comes to military action, he seems to br all talk and no actions, judging from the fact that Obama did 2-3 wars and Trumo hasn't really done anything of importance yet.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-03-2018, 09:18 PM
Navi's Avatar
Navi Navi is offline
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 4,082
Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
Oh, and before anybody decides to call me out on the fact that I'm not from the USA, well, Trump is all over the news and what happens in the US affects like 90% of the planet. So I also have the right to have an opinion on this.

Also like KB said, it's all about him. Which is scary. If for example he presents North Korea as an undoubted enemy, I don't really know what stops him from activating those nukes.

Don't be surprised if he sends an entire military force into Mexico to "save them" from their ongoing crisis with the cartels. I'm surprised that he hasn't even mentioned something like that yet.

Although when it comes to military action, he seems to br all talk and no actions, judging from the fact that Obama did 2-3 wars and Trumo hasn't really done anything of importance yet.
I'm not from the US either but live close enough, just two hours away from the border at Niagara Falls. What stops him from using the nukes, as you call it, is the fact that it would ultimately cause the deaths of 100,000's of thousands of South Korea's. Kim might be able to hit the US with some of his missiles but the collateral damage would be immense.

China and Russia would be brought into it as well, and that would most likely be the start of the third World War. China has already said if Kim launches first then he is on is own, if however, the US launches first then they will be all in. Kim even though he is full of bravado and himself knows that if he pushes the button he is a dead man. He loves himself too much to do that.

Trump on the other hand is two clowns short of a circus. Good thing for all of us that he has people who do know what they are doing who surround him, and will hopefully save us and him from himself.

Yes the US would wipe North Korea off the face of the map, but is the cost worth it.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-03-2018, 10:14 PM
George Steele's Barber's Avatar
George Steele's Barber George Steele's Barber is online now
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,886
George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Good thing for all of us that he has people who do know what they are doing who surround him, and will hopefully save us and him from himself.
His turnover rate would argue otherwise.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-03-2018, 11:32 PM
therockiswwf's Avatar
therockiswwf therockiswwf is offline
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SD
Age: 23
Posts: 567
therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

FBI thing is easy. Undermine public faith in them = less blowback when Mueller reveals criminal stuff and Republicans don't impeach him. Though I don't expect this to save Republicans from losing the House.

Honestly, I think he hasn't launched nukes because then he would actually have to do shit. All he wants to do is Twitter and golf. The dumbass probably didn't even want to win.
__________________
The Rock proposing to his Girlfriend
Rock: Will you marry me?
GF: I...
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-04-2018, 09:26 AM
hatehabsforever's Avatar
hatehabsforever hatehabsforever is offline
Moderator
Mr. Money in the Bank
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Newfoundland and Labrador
Posts: 2,068
hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...hatehabsforever is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default

Not from the USA either, but I do own a television so it’s not too hard to keep up with all of these developments.

I totally understand the Trump hate, and I do agree with some, but not all, of the rationale behind it. But at the end of the day, you foolish people elected him to a four year term (which I fully believe, Navi, will end up actually being eight years, but that’s a separate discussion). And the amount of effort being undertaken to change and rewrite history is nothing short of flabbergasting to me.

Regarding the whole FBI thing, I don’t understand why everyone is all upset about things. Granted when there is smoke, there isn’t always fire. But there are enough potential shenanigans within the FBI that at least warrants further investigation and exploration. I don’t consider what’s going on to be “Trump attacking the FBI”. It’s simply a matter of the potential misconduct of the Bureau which should be looked into. If there was nothing improper going on, then it all goes away. But if there was, people should be held accountable. Things were definitely done in a shady manner regarding that FISA warrant, there’s no doubt about it.

Fox tells us it’s Watergate all over again, clearly a gross overstatement. But CNN and MSNBC are far too quick to dismiss it all as a nothing burger, which is equally wrong. I say put it all out there, and let the chips fall where they may. If there’s no there there, it all goes away and people can be confident in the integrity of the DOJ and the FBI. But if there is fire there, people should be accountable.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-04-2018, 10:25 AM
George Steele's Barber's Avatar
George Steele's Barber George Steele's Barber is online now
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,886
George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post

Regarding the whole FBI thing, I donít understand why everyone is all upset about things.
Because the upset people either believe that powerful members of the US government released cherry picked classified information in an attempt to subvert an investigation in to a foreign government trying to manipulate our elections thus making it less likely for our foreign allies to work with us and further less likely for our law enforcement to want to share with our Congress

Or

You have less trust in our law enforcement.

Both things worth being upset about if you are an American. But you own a tv so that should be able to figure that out.

Quote:
Granted when there is smoke, there isnít always fire. But there are enough potential shenanigans within the FBI that at least warrants further investigation and exploration.
Like what?


Quote:
I donít consider whatís going on to be ďTrump attacking the FBIĒ. Itís simply a matter of the potential misconduct of the Bureau which should be looked into.
That's stupid. Do you really think Trump cares about the FISA warrant system? Was this one of his campaign issues?

Quote:
If there was nothing improper going on, then it all goes away.
Then why do you release a memo of cherry picked classified information to the public as opposed to holding an investigation if you want make things right?


Quote:
But if there was, people should be held accountable. Things were definitely done in a shady manner regarding that FISA warrant, thereís no doubt about it.
Actually there is a lot of doubt. Four page memo seems pretty abridged to me. Do you really believe that is all to the FISA warrant?

Quote:
Fox tells us itís Watergate all over again,
I'm pretty sure Fox isn't using Watergate as its analogy. It wasn't exactly something that worked well for that Republican president.

Quote:
clearly a gross overstatement. But CNN and MSNBC are far too quick to dismiss it all as a nothing burger, which is equally wrong. I say put it all out there, and let the chips fall where they may.
So you agree that Nunes held back information? Shouldn't that tell you enough?

Quote:
If thereís no there there, it all goes away and people can be confident in the integrity of the DOJ and the FBI. But if there is fire there, people should be accountable.
Because there hasn't been much there there. Some agents don't like Trump. They can get in line. It doesn't mean that they tried to take him down because of their dislike. It also plays in to what foreign governments want - our institutions to in fight and break down thus hurting our ability to move forward, prioritize, and protect ourselves.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-04-2018, 11:43 AM
Pika's Avatar
Pika Pika is offline
Registered User
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 241
Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Retweets.

but srs. It's not that deep. It's as surface level as it seems.
__________________
R.I.P. Pika 2018
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-04-2018, 12:05 PM
therockiswwf's Avatar
therockiswwf therockiswwf is offline
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SD
Age: 23
Posts: 567
therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
Not from the USA either, but I do own a television so it’s not too hard to keep up with all of these developments.

I totally understand the Trump hate, and I do agree with some, but not all, of the rationale behind it. But at the end of the day, you foolish people elected him to a four year term (which I fully believe, Navi, will end up actually being eight years, but that’s a separate discussion). And the amount of effort being undertaken to change and rewrite history is nothing short of flabbergasting to me.
Trump won't win again. He definitely lost moderates. Razor thin margins in swing states plus democratic enthusiasm means he will definitely lose. Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania could all easily swing back. It raining in Detroit on Election Day could have cost Clinton Michigan. That's how little Trump won by there. Trump is historically unpopular (not hyperbole).

He lost the popular vote. The stupid electoral college elected him. Not us.

Quote:
Regarding the whole FBI thing, I don’t understand why everyone is all upset about things. Granted when there is smoke, there isn’t always fire. But there are enough potential shenanigans within the FBI that at least warrants further investigation and exploration. I don’t consider what’s going on to be “Trump attacking the FBI”. It’s simply a matter of the potential misconduct of the Bureau which should be looked into. If there was nothing improper going on, then it all goes away. But if there was, people should be held accountable. Things were definitely done in a shady manner regarding that FISA warrant, there’s no doubt about it.
Trump calls what he is doing fighting back. What he is actually doing is called obstruction of justice. Mueller wants to interview him about that. He'll probably want to interview him about Russia late this year to sometime next year. Firing everyone investigating you is a gigantic red flag.

Oh and:
Jim Comey - Republican.
Andrew McCabe - Republican.
Chris Wray - Republican.
Robert Mueller - Republican.
Rod Rosenstein - Republican.

FISA warrants have to show progress in order to continue using it. FISA warrants literally require the least amount of evidence to obtain. They only require probable cause. So you don't need to do shady shit to get one.

Part of the FBI did actually have a bias. For Trump. A FBI office in New York caused the reopening of the Clinton email case. This involved Anthony Weiners' (or his wife's computer, can't remember) computer having the same Clinton emails they already had. But this office instead never analyzed them without Comey's knowledge. This was done on purpose. Meaning they had to reopen the case and analyze them. 538 believes this cost Clinton the election. This isn't a nut job theory. Somehow Rudy Juliani knew something with the Clinton case was going to happen. This was that something.

Quote:
Fox tells us it’s Watergate all over again, clearly a gross overstatement. But CNN and MSNBC are far too quick to dismiss it all as a nothing burger, which is equally wrong. I say put it all out there, and let the chips fall where they may. If there’s no there there, it all goes away and people can be confident in the integrity of the DOJ and the FBI. But if there is fire there, people should be accountable.
At this point, I really don't see how people can think Trump did nothing wrong. He definitely did conspire with Russia. Keeping up just on TV isn't going to give you everything. There's stuff reported a year back that TV news is just picking up. The only reason this case is moving as fast as it is is because Trump is a moron. Republicans are defending him because they are scared of losing their base. But they are alienating moderates in the process which will hurt them.

Don't equate Fox to CNN, MSNBC. They aren't conservatives. They are far right wing lunatics who complain if people on welfare have refrigerators. That's not a joke.
__________________
The Rock proposing to his Girlfriend
Rock: Will you marry me?
GF: I...
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-04-2018, 12:13 PM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 33
Posts: 5,887
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

I'm late to this thread, but I just want to say the Nunes memo was a complete joke. And Trump has likely crossed the line on a potential obstruction of justice charge if he were a regular citizen.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-04-2018, 04:08 PM
Big Nick Dudley's Avatar
Big Nick Dudley Big Nick Dudley is offline
Nick
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,959
Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

Has he ever provided a reason, even if total bullshit, for firing Comey? Just lack of confidence?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices