WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-02-2018, 10:55 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default What is Trump's End Game attacking the F.B.I?

I don't claim to be a political expert, not even close. That is why I'm asking you, the way more knowledgeable Americans, what is up Trump's sleeve with this latest move? Is it an ego trip? Does he know something about The F.B.I's practices that they don't want to be made public here?

This Wray guy is the very leader HE appointed in the seat after firing the other guy to begin with. And what is so damning about this memo that his own office is suggesting he doesn't release it, his own office is telling him this. I get the feeling that Trump has some major dirt to throw at the F.B.I here that he's been holding on to in case this whole Russia investigation kept going on, his ego is too great to let them step on his toes. Should be interesting to see what happens here.

What is in this memo?

TALK TO JIM
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 11:39 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
I don't claim to be a political expert, not even close. That is why I'm asking you, the way more knowledgeable Americans, what is up Trump's sleeve with this latest move? Is it an ego trip? Does he know something about The F.B.I's practices that they don't want to be made public here?

This Wray guy is the very leader HE appointed in the seat after firing the other guy to begin with. And what is so damning about this memo that his own office is suggesting he doesn't release it, his own office is telling him this. I get the feeling that Trump has some major dirt to throw at the F.B.I here that he's been holding on to in case this whole Russia investigation kept going on, his ego is too great to let them step on his toes. Should be interesting to see what happens here.

What is in this memo?
Something to do with the FISA court and the investigation on Trumps campaign. It's a nothing burger if you listen to CNN, but if you listen to Fox and Friends it's Watergate all over again.

All I know is Trump is a closet Democrat, cause the way he's going and with half the Republican's leaving, they don't stand a chance in the next election.
Old 02-03-2018, 10:54 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I read the memo. They tried to undermine the FBI by saying that they left out who funded the Steele Dossier that was one part of what was used to convince the FISA courts to allow the FBI to spy on Carter Page who was part of Trump's campaign team.

Ironically Nunes left out a ton of other information, like Page was already being investigated before the dossier and that most of the people who were interested in Page were lifelong Republicans.

It's bullshit.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Trump's plan? He doesn't have one. He will consider suggestions from everyone around him, and go the dumbest route possible.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:57 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
I read the memo. They tried to undermine the FBI by saying that they left out who funded the Steele Dossier that was one part of what was used to convince the FISA courts to allow the FBI to spy on Carter Page who was part of Trump's campaign team.

Ironically Nunes left out a ton of other information, like Page was already being investigated before the dossier and that most of the people who were interested in Page were lifelong Republicans.

It's bullshit.
Yeah the whole "well the investigation started three months earlier" is kind of a big detail that isn't being mentioned. Never let that get int he way of discrediting an investigation though. You know, because when you're innocent of all allegations, you go through this much trouble to discredit the investigations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:31 PM
Patent Pending
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Dan Severn's Moustache scored a win over Santino Marella...Dan Severn's Moustache scored a win over Santino Marella...Dan Severn's Moustache scored a win over Santino Marella...Dan Severn's Moustache scored a win over Santino Marella...Dan Severn's Moustache scored a win over Santino Marella...Dan Severn's Moustache scored a win over Santino Marella...Dan Severn's Moustache scored a win over Santino Marella...Dan Severn's Moustache scored a win over Santino Marella...Dan Severn's Moustache scored a win over Santino Marella...Dan Severn's Moustache scored a win over Santino Marella...Dan Severn's Moustache scored a win over Santino Marella...

It's really just populism and playing to his audience. There is definitely something to the Russia allegations, and Trump knows it, and I think deep down, Trump supporters do also. I think the question is how severe are they and is Trump directly involved in them. The problem particularly with the left-wing is they cannot follow the innocent until proven guilty mantra and will throw horrendously awful criticism at Trump that only invigorates his audience and potentially earns him new support. This is why Trump won the election in the first place.

The FBI has some dirt, and Trump is trying to use flailing as a call to arms for his supporters, since that's what a big number of them like.

If you don't like Trump, and want him gone, don't go political kamikaze, that plays into his hands. Be surgical in how you criticise him, don't attack him on bad grounds (looking at you CNN) and just be smart. His goto strategy will crumble that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpathian Florist View Post
WM 33 ends with Foley crucified in mid-ring, as WWE staff hand the crowd various items to throw at him.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:03 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Trump's plan is a childish plan, however, it often works for him and looks like it's working now. Whenever anyone calls Trump out on something that he's said or done he comes back with oldest retort in the book and that is, "yeah, but what about.......?". And it works for him.

Reporter: "Trump, you were recorded saying that you can get away with sexual assaulting women because you're a celebrity. Any comment?"

Trump: "Yeah, but what about the host? I've heard blah blah blah." It worked.

Reporter: "Trump, are you white supremacists? You're comments seem to be highly in favor of them and they seem to support you as well."

Trump:. "Yeah, but what about Obama? He did this......" It worked.

Reporter: "When you fired the head of the F.B.I. was it because he was investigating your campaign? Was it obstruction of Justice?"

Trump: "Yeah, but what about that one thing he said that one time about that one topic that I don't understand. I hear it was very very bad. Yeah, but what about the fake news? I've heard that billions and billions and billions and billions and billions of dollars was spent on fake news in the last year. YEAH, BUT WHAT ABOUT!"

It's ingenious when you really think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:38 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Trump is trying to create drama when there isn't one, in order to make himself look like a hero who battles injustice. That's his end game. That has always been his end game. Trump panders to the average American who think that his country is blessed by God or whoever, and that Americans are so mistreated and everybody mistreats them and doesn't respect them and it's the world against them and all of that shit.

So Trump is making it seem like the whole world is against him, so he tries to act as a hero, rather than a politician. He puts everyone in the enemy line and makes everyone seem like an enemy so that he can appear as an underdog.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
Trump is trying to create drama when there isn't one, in order to make himself look like a hero who battles injustice. That's his end game. That has always been his end game. Trump panders to the average American who think that his country is blessed by God or whoever, and that Americans are so mistreated and everybody mistreats them and doesn't respect them and it's the world against them and all of that shit.

So Trump is making it seem like the whole world is against him, so he tries to act as a hero, rather than a politician. He puts everyone in the enemy line and makes everyone seem like an enemy so that he can appear as an underdog.
Which boils the whole thing down to the problem with Trump's presidency: it's all about him. Nothing he's done has been for the sake of fixing the country or making things better for the masses. It's all about making Trump look good and furthering his brand or whatever he wants. If he has to wreck the lives of millions of people so his poll numbers can go up and people will love him more, that's just an acceptable consequence because it doesn't matter to him.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:01 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

No real "end game", just the simple age old tactic of trying to attack the character/legitimacy of those who attack you. Trump loves him some ad hominem attacks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.