WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Hall of Fame
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-28-2016, 10:08 PM
Future British World Champ
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Piss Bucket is looking to come up from OCW...

Any of the following, Legion of Doom/Road Warriors, the Dudley Boys, the Headbangers, the British Bulldogs, the New Age Outlaws (inducted by HHH) or the Brothers of Destruction (Undertaker/Kane), then Taker can be like Ric Flair and get 2 HOF Rings, one for being in a team and the other for his singles accomplishments such as the Streak etc.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:18 PM
Knockout Champion

MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...

In my opinion there are two glaring omissions from the Hall of fame and that would be Demolition and the Dudley Boys. The Dudleys I see going in at some point over the next couple of years when they finally decide to retire, But I'm a little confused as to why Demolition have not gone in already. I'm not aware of any grudges Vince has with either guy.

OTHER WORTHY TEAMS.

Fabulous Kangaroos,
Harlem Heat
The Steiners
The hardys
The midnight Express
The rock and roll express
Old 06-24-2016, 10:38 AM
Believes in The Shield!
WWE European Champion

Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Trill Co$by Send a message via Skype™ to Trill Co$by

The tag team of Edge & Christian is deserving of a tag team HoF bid in my opinion. Take away their singles runs, which were both stellar in their own rights, and you'd still have one amazing tag team. These guys were, in my mind, the best tag team of the attitude era and easily two of my most favorite careers to follow.
Proud #BellaArmy Member
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 11:36 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...

there are some obvious ones like LOD, the Bulldogs, and the steiners.

Some not so obvious ones I think could be included are
Money Inc: they were great together. Both good workers, good the mic, and seemed to just fit perfectly together.

The Hollywood Blondes: I really enjoyed them in WCW. They were my favorite part of the show during their run.

The Hart Foundation: they could go in as a tag team but I'd like to see the whole stable go in.

The brain busters: I guess they are technically in as the horsemen but I like them as a tag team. They had great matches with everyone during their WWf tenure.
Old 08-12-2016, 05:05 PM
Old School
WWE Diva's Champion

agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to agentmichaelscarn

What about the APA? Multiple time champions and staples of the division for a half decade. Plus they had some of the more entertaining backstage skits.
Old 10-22-2016, 11:06 AM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac-Ios scored a win over Santino Marella...

It amazes me that I made this thread in 2011 and it's still kicking. I'm actually thinking the Hardy's would be a great choice because of their longevity and creative ability over the years.