WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Tournaments Archive > Wrestlezone Tag Tournament > 2nd Tag Team Tournament (2008)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: The Rougeau Brothers vs. The Headshrinkers
Rougeau 7 38.89%
Headshrinkers 11 61.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky
Default TNA Semi-Final, Match 2: The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers vs. The Headshrinkers

The following match takes place int he TNA Region, in the six sided ring

The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers (Jaqcue and Raymond Rougeau)

vs.

the Headshrinkers (Samu and Fatu)

sendpm.gif
Old 11-08-2008, 03:17 PM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

I am very tempted to vote Headshrinkers. I don't believe the Rougeaus have much offense to hurt the big guys. They come up against the same problem that every team so far has faced against them IMO.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Deadly Rap Cannibal
King of the Ring

Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Sexy is going to make some noise in the draft...

I like the Rogeaus, but I just couldn't see them sustaining an affective offense against the Headshrinkers. The Headshrinkers were a very unorthodox team and they would be able to outlast anything that the Rougeaus could throw at them.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-08-2008, 11:57 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

While I've made it very clear that I am a big fan of 80s speed teams like Strike Force and the Rougeaus, the Samoans take this. Was was said, the Rougeaus just don't have the offense to make this work. The Shrinkers were by no means a bad team and they have the gold to prove it. They take it here in a decent match.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
ECW TV Champion

Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...

I like the Rougeaus and campaigned to get them here, but I don't think they can overcome the unusual style and power of the Headshrinkers. They are a very good team, but I could see the Headshrinkers preventing the brothers from working together very effectively and doing the damage
Old 11-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

This is a very odd matchup, especially this late in the round. I'm glad to see that one of these relatively forgotten teams will make it to the finals of a region.

I'm going to take the Headshrinkers, even though on paper I think the Rougeaus are a better team. This matchup just suits the Shrinkers more then the brothers. The Headshrinkers were pure strength and brutality, and I really think that that one dimensional style is a bit too much for a more finesse team like the Rougeaus to handle. Plus, the Headshrinkers, while bigger, will utilize the six sided ring moreso then the French Canadians.

sendpm.gif