WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Tournaments Archive > Wrestlezone Tag Tournament > 2nd Tag Team Tournament (2008)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: The Brainbusters vs. The Hardy Boys
The Brainbusters 18 50.00%
The Hardy Boys 18 50.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2008, 06:41 PM
On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
WCW TV Champion

BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...BooCocky is a United States Champion...

I am going to take a wack and back up my voting

I voted for the Hardyz. They have been tag champs roughly 7 times, they were up against some stellar teams in the Dudleyz and even E&C and they came out with 7 titles, yes most are worthless but they've been one of the most prestigious teams in the WWE for 10 years or so.

Don't get me wrong i love the BrainBusters and they're one of my all time favorite teams but i believe it stops here, because of the Hardyz accomplishments in the WWE. I believe there 7 reigns are far better than the BrainBusters reigns in NWA and the WWF.

They might get their asses kicked but they'd probably win on name recognition.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-04-2008, 06:45 PM
I Am The One Who Knocks
WCW TV Champion

Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Monkey_Mania

It's also based on working as a team. The Brainbusters worked alot better as a team than the Hardy's ever did. Plus back in those days there was tougher competition for the Tag Titles.

sendpm.gif
Old 11-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
ECW TV Champion

Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...

They were the most prestigious team for 10 years... 6 of those were spent apart. At least you justified your post Brian, I respect that. I also respect the fact that the Hardys 7 reigns were during Title hot potato period aka Attitude Era