WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Tournaments Archive > Wrestlezone Tag Tournament > 2nd Tag Team Tournament (2008)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: The British Bulldogs vs. The Hart Foundation
The British Bulldogs 7 33.33%
The Hart Foundation 14 66.67%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

Deuces Wild indeed

sendpm.gif
Old 11-25-2008, 08:29 PM
Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Shocky, I never get bored with your tournaments, and allowing the mods and admins to appoint wild card teams was genius. Some teams that may have NEVER gotten into a tag tournament with 64 teams in it not only got to compete, but they advanced, too! Of course, I speak directly of The Thrillseekers (3-1 I think) and Big, Bad, & Dangerous (made it to the WWE Divison Finals.)

Sam made this thing interesting. His pesky PM's and board room posts "you need to come post, IC!" really forced me to step up my game a touch. He's my tournament rival.

I was also THRILLED to see The Rougeaus get a little respect in this thing. I've always held them in high regard, and I was happy to see others did as well.

The "power teams" did not fare well, outside of BB&D. The Road Warriors and Demolition had disappointing showings to say the least, an I could not care less. Give me Harlem Heat and the Harts over the LOD any day.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-26-2008, 01:47 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Lesnar View Post
Deuces Wild indeed
The Survivor Series Tournament is proving that there's lots of potential to be had by an odd couple tag tournament.

Hulk Hogan & Hardcore Holly? Can Hogans skill alone take them through or is Holly too much of a weak link? You know you want to do it Shocky.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
The Survivor Series Tournament is proving that there's lots of potential to be had by an odd couple tag tournament.

Hulk Hogan & Hardcore Holly? Can Hogans skill alone take them through or is Holly too much of a weak link? You know you want to do it Shocky.
A WZ Battlebowl. Awesomeness.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-26-2008, 01:57 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I suggested it months ago. i EVEN THINK SLYFOX SAID IT WAS AN INTRESTING IDEA. oR i'M making this shit up.

I'm not typing that out again^^^^^
sendpm.gif