WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Tournaments Archive > Wrestlezone Tag Tournament > 2nd Tag Team Tournament (2008)
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: The Outsiders vs. AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels
Outsiders 12 52.17%
Staniels 11 47.83%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2008, 09:36 AM

jrcongine is looking to come up from OCW...jrcongine is looking to come up from OCW...jrcongine is looking to come up from OCW...

Oh wait one thing i didn't factor into this match. This match is in a WCW ring. A WCW ring does that mean anything to anyone. That means Outsiders would have to squash Staniels to get back to the bar and party ASAP. And the real question is which team would you rather party with. JK. Don't take this post seriously.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

If it's in a WCW ring then the match must be booked by...............WCW main eventers. Styles & Daniels are doomed.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-11-2008, 09:55 AM

jrcongine is looking to come up from OCW...jrcongine is looking to come up from OCW...jrcongine is looking to come up from OCW...

Actually think it would be better if this was a ECW match and Nash could get a bat and act like staniels were the Nasty boys and go Mark Mcguire on there ass.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-14-2008, 11:30 AM
TheRooster

If its 2008 AJ and Christopher Daniels win for sure. This is the Outsiders from 1996- 1998. Back in the hayday of WCW and the NWO Hall and Nash were beating teams like Harlem Heat, The Steiners, and Sting and Luger. During this time Hall and Nash were in their prime not 50 year old guys with bad knees. The Outsiders used to destroy the crusierweights. This would be like Misterio and Eddie Gerraro vs The Outsiders. A match in which Hall and Nash would have dominated. It's easy to choose AJ and Daniels when you see the see the shape Nash is in these days, I understand. It's too easy to forget what the Outsiders were 10 years ago and that was a dominate tag team. Yes they were silly and they would cheat in virtually every match but they would cheat because they wanted to not because they needed to. I vote for the Outsiders.