WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-19-2017, 04:15 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Johnny Mundo Making GFW Debut at Upcoming Impact Live Events

Quote:
Former WWE Intercontinental Champion John Hennigan (John Morrison, Johnny Mundo) is set to make his GFW debut at the upcoming Impact live events in the New York Tri-state area. Hennigan currently holds the AAA Mega Title, the AAA Latin American Title and the AAA World Cruiserweight Title. This will be his first match for any brand under TNA or GFW since leaving WWE in 2011.

The live events will take place on August 4th in Long Island, August 5th in Staten Island and August 6th in Bridgeport, CT.
http://www.pwmania.com/top-luchaug-f...coming-in-more

If Drago and El Hijo de Fantasma's debuts at Slammiversary (and subsequent use through the tapings that took place following it) aren't proof positive enough of the working relationship between the two companies, this should drive that fact home emphatically. Coming in for a live event versus a television taping is a little odd, but it can probably be explained away by being able to talk up GFW live events (which Jarrett has said he wants to do more of in the future, including touring PPVs) as a means to boost future ticket sales.

Plus, I'd imagine Mundo, like Drago and de Fantasma, will be a part of the next set of tapings anyway. This gives fans the opportunity to see him in a GFW ring now without having to wait for those tapings to come around since they won't be taking place until later this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 04:52 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

This is awesome. Mundo has been on fire in Lucha Underground/AAA. He has improved drastically as a performer. This is good news for GFW! I am surprised as well he is debuting at a live even but this is merely to sell tickets as you mentioned IDR.

Mundo hopefully will be on the next set of tapings. Here is to hoping Pentagon Dark shows up in GFW!
Old 07-19-2017, 05:59 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...Rulk25 is looking to come up from OCW...

Which will be interesting if it is due to AAA as he seemed to be pissed off at them at the moment due to the whole Taya screwjob

In case you are wondering what I am talking about ...so its either a work to set up a AAA vs GFW thing or this wont be anything to do with AAA
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/8627...ngthy-response
Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
http://www.pwmania.com/top-luchaug-f...coming-in-more

If Drago and El Hijo de Fantasma's debuts at Slammiversary (and subsequent use through the tapings that took place following it) aren't proof positive enough of the working relationship between the two companies, this should drive that fact home emphatically. Coming in for a live event versus a television taping is a little odd, but it can probably be explained away by being able to talk up GFW live events (which Jarrett has said he wants to do more of in the future, including touring PPVs) as a means to boost future ticket sales.

Plus, I'd imagine Mundo, like Drago and de Fantasma, will be a part of the next set of tapings anyway. This gives fans the opportunity to see him in a GFW ring now without having to wait for those tapings to come around since they won't be taking place until later this summer.

Last edited by Rulk25 : 07-19-2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07-19-2017, 06:09 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Mundo is one of my favorite guys outside the WWE right now. I was a big fan of his work in WWE, but he has grown so much in the six years he has been away. His in ring work was always solid, but his mic work has gotten good. He plays a great heel, not afraid to be the chicken shit sneaky heel. I think he would be a good get for GWF if they bring him in full time. I know that a lot of LU contracts are hard to work around, just look at Ricochet, but if they get him on TV he would add to the product. I've always wondered why he never returned to WWE, it seemed he left on good terms. Maybe something related to Melina, but that is an entirely different story. Good news for both parties though.
Old 07-19-2017, 11:15 PM

jpickens is looking to come up from OCW...jpickens is looking to come up from OCW...

Good add on for GWF would excellent in the X division.
Old 07-20-2017, 12:16 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Then coming in has nothing to do with the working relationship. They wanted out of AAA for their fuckery, GFW just picked up the breadcrumbs and threw them in as soon as possible. Though those are not bad breadcrumbs to pick up at all. Lets face it, they desperately need to make a good impression on these house shows if they want to go back to regular touring.
Old 07-20-2017, 09:51 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Add this to the fact that there's a possibility of Taya signing would make this a huge coup. I just hope that if this comes to pass and they're paired up like they were in LU, I hope they get this right for the long haul. I'd expect Mundo to challenge for the Grand Championship right out of the gate, depending on who'll the champ.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:17 PM

filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...

Johnny Mundo & Taya Valkyrie >>>>> Mike Bennett & Maria Kinellis. There is some amazing talent in GFW right now and these two coming is as well as some other rumoured talent signings are going to add to what is rapidly becoming one of the best wrestling products around. There live shows should be awesome.
Old 07-23-2017, 02:32 AM
The D.G.A.F.F.O.O.O. Champion
WWE Diva's Champion

mral82 is a member of the JOB SQUAD

If Johnny and Taya taped anything for Lucha U Season 3 they would have to wait 90 days after the Season 3 Finale as I don't think they want to be Screwed like Hernandez was by them not understanding of how the Contract was written.
Old 07-23-2017, 02:53 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It's an awesome news. I wonder if both of them will join GFW once Lucha Underground's final episode is telecasted. That would be another awesome addition to the roster.

Just like Drew Galloway, Johnny Mundo has improved heaps of amount after leaving WWE and is easily a credible main event attraction. He has been great in Lucha Underground and I expect nothing less from him here.