WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-24-2017, 09:46 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Meltzer:

Quote:
On Sunday’s Live Audio Wrestling podcast, Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter mentioned that Mysterio will likely end up signing with Global Force Wrestling [formerly TNA].

“From what I gather, GFW is the more likely of the two scenarios because I think [Mysterio] wants to stay independent. If movie things come up, and there’s a lot of things that could come up with Rey, and if he’s in WWE he can’t take those things, and if he’s in WWE he’s just another guy lost in the shuffle. If he’s in GFW, whatever it’s gonna be like, he’s gonna be catered to.”
https://wrestlingrumors.net/update-r...ncy-hell-sign/

--

Given the fallout of the el Patron situation, I think it's pretty safe to say that if and when this happens, Patron/Mysterio is going to be a similar months-long build for them. Patron has spoken openly about his desire to wrestle Mysterio, albeit as his final match, but the writing is on the wall on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:35 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Mysterio Not Returning to WWE

Quote:
As we noted a couple weeks ago, both GFW and WWE had expressed interest in signing Rey Mysterio, with GFW actually speaking with Mysterio and Konnan at the same time WWE was in Nashville for Raw.

WWE had initially expressed interest in Mysterio as an ambassador to the Latin American market, however, according to Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated, the former WWE World Champion will not be returning to the company. The report furthers that WWE decided to pass on signing Mysterio because of Vince McMahon’s feelings about Konnan, who represents Mysterio.

The issues between McMahon and Konnan stem from years ago, when McMahon felt he invested a lot of time and money into Konnan’s “Max Moon” character, only for Konnan to decide he wanted to go main event in Mexico. Konnan recently attended a Smackdown Live taping to visit friend Chris Jericho, and that apparently did nothing to mend his relationship with Vince.

As for Mysterio’s future, nothing has been confirmed where GFW is concerned, but if the company does offer him a contract, he would be positioned as the top star.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/8695...turning-to-wwe

--

Given Konnan's prominent status in GFW right now, I'd say the writing is on the wall here. I'm now fully expecting Mysterio's GFW debut later this year once he's contractually permitted to appear for them, which I believe is right around, or just after Bound For Glory (depending on what day of the month they choose to run it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:43 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It seems like talk of Rey Mysterio negotiating with companies has died down. Makes me wonder if he has locked in a deal somewhere and cannot say at this moment.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
It seems like talk of Rey Mysterio negotiating with companies has died down. Makes me wonder if he has locked in a deal somewhere and cannot say at this moment.
I don't know why. But I feel that Rey Mysterio could debut against Alberto El Patron at Bound For Glory. Since the latter is suspended for a while and is bound to return somewhere around the big PPV, I think that it could happen.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:37 AM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

That makes sense and should be when Mysterio is able to be shown on TV legally since Lucha Underground is over by then. (I think) This would also make sense as to why the PPV has been pushed back to November this year instead of it being in October per usual.
Old 09-17-2017, 03:08 AM
Knockout Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
That makes sense and should be when Mysterio is able to be shown on TV legally since Lucha Underground is over by then. (I think) This would also make sense as to why the PPV has been pushed back to November this year instead of it being in October per usual.
If Lucha Underground is going under, I'd rather GFW brought in Mil Muertes. The guy has been fantastic over there. Would make an epic heel Champ.
Old 09-17-2017, 06:41 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

If you believe what rey said in a recent interview, he not really interested in going to GFW anymore. I wouldn't be surprise that this might be because of some of the rumored heat that konnan as with GFW right now because of the deal they have with AAA and GFW doing so much promotion for AAA which is well documented that konnan does have a beef with and that's why he started the crash promotion in mexico.

Konnan as always been a big influence in rey's career mostly because they are really great friends. So I wouldn't be surprise that if GFW as problem with konnan then konnan would go and badmouth GFW to rey.