WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-09-2017, 02:17 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

FUCKING CUNTY ZAPDOS!!!

FUCKING 4 of 4 ran!
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Worshiping at The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
So before today I've seen 1 Onix ever, I just caught 3 at one pokestop, all with pineapples.
Ended up getting another one there too. So I gained 28 candies for Onix today.
Old 08-09-2017, 03:43 PM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

It's ben a fruitful few days for me. After having Clefa as my buddy for what seems like forever, I finally caught a Clefable in the wild as I went to a raid. Typical really. That said, I have managed to get Scizor, Steelix, Moltres and two Zapdos in the last couple of days. Looking forward to getting Primape, Dugtrio and Marowak out of the way shortly.

Check it out in the General Wrestling Section!
Old 08-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

Got unown.

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
Old 08-09-2017, 05:03 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...Mac Attack scored a win over Santino Marella...

Finally got my zapdos. Got it on the (second to) last ball which was awesome. Super hyped at the moment.
Old 08-09-2017, 05:10 PM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastycles View Post
Got unown.
Nice, which letter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Attack View Post
Finally got my zapdos. Got it on the (second to) last ball which was awesome. Super hyped at the moment.
Fuck. You.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:47 PM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

E I think

WrestleZone Tournament, 2015
Old 08-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Worshiping at The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...The Phenomenal Matrix scored a win over Santino Marella...

My good catch day continues, caught a Bulbasaur with a pineapple. 3 more candies and then I can evolve Ivysaur.

Also screw all of you with legendaries.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:42 PM

5th Zapdos ran and then...

Well. 3 in a row caught and a Lugia. Boom!
Dave also did my sig.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Join WZCW today!

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Got my 4th Zapdos today. It's my big brothers birthday today, so I kinda just hung around with him and helped him get his first Zapdos. Also got enough candies to get a Porygon2 because of a 10km egg and enough rare candies to get myself a Marowak. Leaves me at 217 caught and 230 seen.

Check it out in the General Wrestling Section!