WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-20-2015, 02:04 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...

Elgin is living his dream, performing in Japan and starting out against Okada, not a bad way to start and winning the strength spot as well
Originally Posted by Me To Mr Wrestling 3:I have called you the Last Great Journeyman Champion. Would you consider that a fair assessment, since it puts you in with the Likes of Brody, Race, Rhodes, Nature Boy and Thesz.
I would but on a very different level. While I spent years traveling the world as both the AWA and NWA World champion I never had the chance to draw the numbers that these guys did. Would I have been able to draw in the 60's and 70's? Maybe now in my 2008 shape and wrestling style but remember those guys worked 380 shots a year.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:05 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...

Elgin vs Ishii is something I never knew I wanted until this moment
Originally Posted by Me To Mr Wrestling 3:I have called you the Last Great Journeyman Champion. Would you consider that a fair assessment, since it puts you in with the Likes of Brody, Race, Rhodes, Nature Boy and Thesz.
I would but on a very different level. While I spent years traveling the world as both the AWA and NWA World champion I never had the chance to draw the numbers that these guys did. Would I have been able to draw in the 60's and 70's? Maybe now in my 2008 shape and wrestling style but remember those guys worked 380 shots a year.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:07 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Naomi should learn from Taguchi how to truly use butt based offense
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:10 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Kojima is in the standard older Japanese wrestler role. He is a grump. The older they get the more of a grump they get
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:11 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

That was an insane delayed verticle suplex on Gedo by Elgin, gets kicked in the gut by both Okada and Ishii and lifts Gedo back up both times
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:13 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Ishii and Elgin are staring each other down something chronic
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:14 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Its also good to see Tiger Hattori being the ref for all of the matches so far
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:16 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

They are setting up Elgin something fierce with these strength spots. And I reiterate Naomi needs to watch Taguchi to truly learn butt based offence
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:16 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Okada's dropkick is such a thing of beauty
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:17 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Okada with the pin on Ryusuke Taguchi
sendpm.gif