WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > WrestleZone Predictions Contest > WPC Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-21-2010, 04:04 PM
WWE European Champion

Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default Since You Now Only Have A Small Timeframe To Edit Your Posts...

If you have predictions you'd like changed, then post them in here.

P.S. Burnout, I already took care of yours.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:25 PM
The Hunt is On
Knockout Champion

Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Joe's Gonna Kill You

* Edge wins by DQ and Lay Cool wins with McCool pinning Nattie

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Help us JGKY, you're our only hope.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 04:40 PM
WWE European Champion

Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...Cena's Little Helper is an Intercontinental Champion...

Done
Old 11-21-2010, 04:51 PM

Burnout is looking to come up from OCW...Burnout is looking to come up from OCW...Burnout is looking to come up from OCW...Burnout is looking to come up from OCW...Burnout is looking to come up from OCW...Burnout is looking to come up from OCW...Burnout is looking to come up from OCW...

Kaval wins Ziggler by DQ...

Was going to mention it earlier but didn't want to be a bother. Sorry again.

Theo's work, awesome as ever..
Old 11-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Fucking Hostile
Knockout Champion

mrbrownstone is looking to come up from OCW...mrbrownstone is looking to come up from OCW...mrbrownstone is looking to come up from OCW...mrbrownstone is looking to come up from OCW...mrbrownstone is looking to come up from OCW...mrbrownstone is looking to come up from OCW...

Can I change Edge winning by pinfall to him winning by DQ, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Valjean View Post
At this point, I'm conviced Orton could counter The Figure Four to a RKO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
I thought I was gonna have to kill stuff naked
Old 11-21-2010, 08:45 PM
Shucky Ducky Quack Quack
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...Unsold Bacon is looking to come up from OCW...

Is it to late to say Kane wins by pinfall, the match just started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Cole
What a shock! A breakdown in a six-man!
Old 11-22-2010, 01:51 PM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

I missed an outcome in our thread, it was the Sheamus / Morrison match and I said pinfall but I chose the wrong winner so I assume it doesn't matter too much?
Old 12-05-2010, 04:16 PM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

Since I can't edit my post - and it's only 4:16pm, and the Main Page just released this info. I'd like to change this...

Opening Match @ Final Resolution:
#1 Contender's Match
Beer Money v. Ink Inc

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
Old 01-09-2011, 06:18 PM
WZCW Veteran
WWE Diva's Champion

Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...Baller worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I would like to change my pick from Shane Helms to matt Hardy for RVD's opponent. Thanks.

credit to Red Skull!
Old 02-13-2011, 03:15 PM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

For the Against All Odds ppv, I'd like to make the following changes (IF you're allowing it)

X-Division Championship
Kaz (c) v. ???
Predicted Winner: Kaz Value: 3
Pinfall
Who will Kaz face? Robbie E.
-------------
Opening Match:
X-Division Championship/Contender's match (Contender's match if they still have one, otherwise the Championship match)

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.