WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-29-2017, 10:50 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

It seems like what really matter to Dave Meltzer is the way the crowd connects with the match, especially the comeback story during the match. As long as people only cheer for finishers and high spots and not actually connect with the wrestlers in the match, WWE will never see great matches. Although I don't know whether I should blame the WWE crowds or the superstars themselves.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:08 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wildcat66 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

New challenger: Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns's Ambulance Match at GBAF.

It was a brutal brawl with so many tough looking bumps and told quite a good story. Really looking forward to seeing when they fight again to see if they can top that, because at this point; they're pretty much guaranteed to have a good fight.

#ISurvivedIrma

Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Creator of War Zone
Old 07-20-2017, 03:56 AM

TeamAwesome is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd say Bate Vs Dunne 2 is MOTY worthy.

This is they first match in a long while i have been able to show to a non-wrestling fan whose response after was "wow, that was incredible" he was genuinely popping for the near falls and bigger spots, it's been a while since i've done that myself as a life long wrestling fan.

Their chemistry together has been mentioned in a previous post. They absolutely blew the roof of the place and went a long way to show that the UK scene is the best it has ever been.
Old 07-29-2017, 03:51 AM
I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan
Million Dollar Champion

Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...

Okay I'm going to make this really simple...

Every match that Kenny Omega has had this year with either Okada, Elgin, or Ishii is better than any other wrestling match that any other wrestler has had anywhere in the world in 2017(excluding a few other "non-Omega" Okada matches).
Old 08-15-2017, 08:25 PM
Top Guys Out
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...

The Okada/Omega trilogy should just be grouped together and win match(es) of the year. They're all so great in their own ways, it's really a matter of personal preference as to which one was really the "best". But then again, the same could be said for any wrestling match, so fuck it.

I enjoyed Omega/Naito probably just as much as any of the trilogy matches but that's probably because I like Naito a bit more than Okada. Gonna be nearly impossible to choose 1 match this year.
Old 08-20-2017, 06:18 PM

hbk4eva is looking to come up from OCW...

I would have to say The Usos vs The New Day from Backlash. Those two teams just know tag team wrestling. The match was excellently paced, the near falls were nicely portrayed, and the finish was something special.
Old 08-20-2017, 11:05 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Brock vs Joe vs Roman vs Braun - Universal title match - Summer Slam.

Holy Jesus, what a hoss fight. It was a real barnburner. It was pretty much everything that you could have wanted, seeing these four powerhouses just beat the shit out of each other. The ending may have soured the match for some, but I thought it was the right call. And Strowman looked to be worth his weight in gold.
Old 08-20-2017, 11:18 PM
Soulberg
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Brock vs Joe vs Roman vs Braun - Universal title match - Summer Slam.

Holy Jesus, what a hoss fight. It was a real barnburner. It was pretty much everything that you could have wanted, seeing these four powerhouses just beat the shit out of each other. The ending may have soured the match for some, but I thought it was the right call. And Strowman looked to be worth his weight in gold.
It was the greatest thing I have ever seen.
Old 09-01-2017, 06:36 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Another match worthy of consideration is Kenny Omega vs. Tetsuya Naito in the finals for the 2017 G1 Climax finals. I finished watching it on YouTube a few minutes ago and I thought it was much better than any of the Okada/Omega matches. While they were very good, I do think they're overrated and came off like matches that went unnecessarily long.

One complaint I had about Omega vs. Naito, and really for a lot of New Japan matches, is that they can be extremely sloppy when it comes to protecting themselves and each other when it comes to head and neck trauma. There were several instances in this match in which both men land right on their heads and necks, which is due to some spectacular though unsafe looking spots. I've seen lots of that in some of Omega's matches and I don't see how he can't have had a lot of concussions or a history of neck problems.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria