WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Taryn Terrell Returns

This will clearly mean another Kim/Terrell showdown (Episode I is the best knockouts match in company history IMO), but if she's back full-time, it also gives us another high-profile Knockout to add to the division. I'd rank her well ahead of some of the nostalgic pops they've gone after in recent years, including Angelina Love, and Brooke Tessmacher.

Plus... let's be honest... she's hot as fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 11:11 PM

Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...

She needs to wrestle in the outfit that she re-debuted in for the rest of eternity.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:02 PM

filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...

She is ridiculously hot and she can wrestle, with Sienna, Gail Kim, Rosemary, Allie, Terryn and Taya the Knockouts are about to be awesome again.
Old 08-22-2017, 11:35 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

A great decision to bring back a reputed Knockout. Sienna, Allie & Rosemary are good but adding Gail Kim and Taryn Terrell to this division helps adding a lot of credibility and legitimacy.

Since Gail Kim will retire this year itself, Taryn Terrell can be the veteran of this division. This way, the division becomes more competitive and interesting.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:17 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Forgive me for playing devil's advocate, but what are the terms of her contract? This could just be a brief return until Gail finally hangs it up. Don't get me wrong, its good that she's back, but once this final go-round with Gail runs its course, then what?
Old 08-25-2017, 03:16 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowdown View Post
Forgive me for playing devil's advocate, but what are the terms of her contract? This could just be a brief return until Gail finally hangs it up. Don't get me wrong, its good that she's back, but once this final go-round with Gail runs its course, then what?
This is an important question. TNA/GFW have long had an obsession with Gail, so this could just be their way of giving her a final feud before she retires, sort of a feel good moment. I hope that isn't the only reason they brought her back though.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:28 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I hope what Yaz stated does not pain out to become true. Taryn is really talented and had made leaps and bounds of improvement in the ring. I am so tired of boring, bland Gail Kim that I hope Taryn fills the void that will be there once Kim leaves.

Other than that, it would be a waste to feed her to Kim. I hope she beats Kim after Kim wins the title before she can retire as Knockout's Champion.